The Wedding of Frederick William Howard III to Lady Mary Henrietta Grey

The Wedding of Lord Frederick William Howard III to Lady Mary Henrietta Grey

It is June 21, 2279 and it is Lord Frederick William Howard III's wedding day to Lady Mary Henrietta Grey who is the daughter of Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory and Lady Georgiana Churchill and her mother and sisters are flocked around her as she prepares for her wedding day.

Lady Karissa is invited to the wedding as Duchess of Norfolk Territory with Lord Andrew Charles Howard who is the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa knocks on the door and Lady Georgiana opens up the door and she greets Lady Karissa with a kiss and says, " I am glad that you could attend."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world as Lord Frederick William III is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his eldest son, Lord Frederick William JR." Lady Karissa explains.

"My husband is the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles are first cousins once removed as Lord Frederick William JR and Lord Charles Andrew JR were first cousins and they are first cousins once removed." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Karissa walks over to where Lady Mary is sitting and she says " Congratulations Lady Mary on your wedding day."

"You got yourself quite a catch Lady Mary. I think he is one of the finest out of the Howard's next to Lord Richard William Carey who is the great-great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lady Karissa states.

"Thank you Lady Karissa." Lady Mary tells her.

"I am running out of Howard's of the fifth generation to marry and the next generation won't be ready to marry for sometime. I am afraid that the sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR haven't produced many sons for the sixth generation. There are no sons yet." Lady Karissa tells her.

"I expect to have a son but not anytime soon for Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Pauline hasn't produced a son or Lady Victoria Charlotte." Lady Karissa confesses.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and Lady Suzanne have produced the only male out of the Howard's." Lady Karissa states.

"We want children. Any tips for a son, Lady Karissa." Lady Mary asks.

"Any position other than the stationary position may give you a son." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles is too damn lazy to use any other position in making love." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"Lord David William Beck has told him to use another position and he has produced two daughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Thomas didn't take to Lady Jane." Lady Mary tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Thomas is a bit of a loner." Lady Karissa explains, " I don't think he will ever marry."

"I believe he has a sister, Lady Thomasina and she is married and the Dukedom will pass onto her son." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Thomasina married into the Fitzgerald family and her son will inherit the Dukedom." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lord Henry Grey knocks on the door and Lady Georgiana opens up the door and Lord Henry walks into the bride's room out at Suffolk Manor and he bows and he says, " Good Day Lady Karissa and did Lord Andrew Charles come with you?"

"He did, he is out sitting in the chapel with his brothers, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick and our children." Lady Karissa explains.

"I had to drag his lazy ass out of bed." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.