Nashi's Day!

Lucy P.O.V
I felt a warm beam of sunlight enter my room and shining on my face. My body felt like there was a heater heating me in my bed. Two muscular arms were wrapped around my waist giving me comfort and I just couldn't help but smile, knowing that I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

To be with such an amazing man.

Who is my everything.

And I'm his everything.

"Mommy!" A young yelled jumping on my bed. "Mommy! Daddy! Guess what day it is!"

I looked up to my my 5 I mean 6 year-old daughter. She had a giant toothy grin on her face just like Natsu's.

"Um Tuesday?" Natsu asked sitting up.

"No it's Saturday dad." She pouted.

"But today's a special day."

"Why is today special?" Natsu questioned, as she frowned.

I then sat up and whispered into Natsu's ear. "It's her birthday Baka."

"Oh! Oh! It's your birthday!" Natsu yelled hoping his daughter wouldn't cry for him not remembering.

"That's right! We must celebrate!" I yelled. "But before we do. How about you open some of your presents Nashi." I suggested. Her face lit up with joy.

"Really!" She smiled. I nodded.

"There over there in the closet." I pointed towards the white closet.

She rushed over to the closet and grabbed the biggest one. And ripped the wrapping paper off of the present sending the remains of it flying across the room. She gasped in amazement.

"A doll house! With all the furniture, dolls, and outfits! Thank you so much mommy!" She yelled giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Well I had to pay for it." Natsu groaned.

"Thank you daddy!" She smiled giving him a hug also. He smiled back. After opening presents, we went to the guild to celebrate.

Mira had put a long banner in the guild, that stood out when you walk in that said 'Happy Birthday Nashi!' Everybody greeted us and gave their happy birthdays to Nashi. She looked so happy being with everybody for her birthday.

"Hey Nashi!" A young blue haired boy called out to her. She turned around and a big smile came across her face.

"Hey!" She said to the young Fullbuster.

"Here, Happy Birthday." He said giving her a small box. She opened it and there was a small candy ring inside. She gasped and pulled it out, and place if on her finger.

"Thank you Raven!" She smiled giving him a hug.

"Uh n-no problem." He blushed a little.

"Ahh young love." I teased to Natsu.

"Hmm?" He asked with food in his mouth.

"Look." I said pointing to Raven and
Nashi. "I think Raven likes Nashi." I smirked.

I then felt a tremendous amount of heat next to me and saw that Natsu had burst in flames.

"Natsu?" I said. He had a death threatening look in his eyes that were piercing at the young boy hugging out daughter.

"Hey get your hands off my daughter Raven!" Natsu roared stomping toward them.

"Hey don't yell at my kid flame brain!" Gray yelled.

"Who you calling Flaim brain, Ice cube?" Natsu yelled getting in grays face.

"Must they fight on Nashi's birthday?" I sighed.

Hello Minna! Thank you so much for reading my book! Sorry it's a crappy chapter, also sorry it's not really a Nalu story, and it's more about Nashi. I'll make one about Nalu fully for the next chapter. But thank you again for reading! (^ω^) 😁