To The Festival

Natsu P.O.V

"Hey Lucy!!! Lucy!" I banged on the door of her bathroom. "Lucy your taking forever!" I complained. She peeked the door opened and gave me a death glare,
"Natsu it's only been 2 minutes! You can wait a couple more." She said closing the door.

"Fine." I groaned in annoyance. I walked over the Lucy's desk, and noticed a blue box on it.

I opened the box it revealed a bunch of papers with writing on it. I picked a piece up and started reading which said.

Dear Mom, today Natsu asked me to go the festival with him today. I guess you could say it's a date sense it will be the two of us. It will be a little weird cause Happy is usually with us, but this will give me a chance to be with Natsu alone. I recently discovered that I've developed some feelings for him. I know it's weird, how could I fall for such a dense idiot. But he always has this way to wrap me around his finger. He always been there to save me, and we've been through a lot. He hasn't been showing much interest in me though, so I guess he doesn't like me. But I guess we will see. Wish you were here to give me some advice I could use it, I really miss you.
-Lucy Heartfilila

"L-Lucy likes me?" I whispered. My cheeks felt warm all of a sudden. I touched my cheek and thought to myself "Am I blushing?"

The knob to Lucy's bathroom was opening, I quickly put the letter back in the box and stood trying to look casual.

"You ready?" She asked me closing the door. She had her hair in a pony tail, with a blue ribbon holding it up. That complimented her blue floral sleeveless dress, that ended to a knees. Revealing her long silky legs. She looked so pretty.

"N-Natsu? Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked as her face went a little pink. I snapped out of my trance, and realized what she said.

"S-Sorry." I said with a tint of pink on my face. "Uh, let's go." I walked to the door and opened it for her.

We walked out of the apartment and started walking down the street near the canal. There was an awkward silence between us. I couldn't stop thinking about that letter, how Lucy said she has feelings for me.

"So..." She spoke up. "How come your quiet all of sudden." She asked me.

"Just been thinking." I answered.
"About?"

"N-Nothing." I said hiding my face.

"Are you blushing? Are you thinking about someone?" She asked trying to look at my face.

"N-No! Why would you think that?" I said nervously.

"Who are you thinking about?" She stood in front of me.

"It doesn't matter."

"Come one Natsu you can tell me." She said.

"Look were here!" I pointed towards the festival, and walked past her.

"So your gonna ignore the subject huh?" She sighed quietly. Probably thinking I can't hear her, did she forget I'm a dragon slayer?

Ok so I'm gonna make this one a 2 shot. But anyways hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading my story!