Sick Day

Lucy P.O.V

"Ah... Ahh... Ah chuuuuu!" I sneezed very loudly. I wiped my noise with a tissue and lied down in my bed. God I feel like shit. My nose is stuffy, my head hurts, my eyes feel puffy and my throat is sore.

"I made you some soup Lucy!" Natsu yelled walking towards me carrying a tray.

He sits on the side of my bed and sets the tray next to me, which has a bowl of green soup, a glass of water, and some crackers.

"Wait a minute... Green soup!" I thought to myself looking at the dark green liquid.

"W-What is that?" I asked with my voice sounding raspy.

"I just told you... it's soup." Natsu said.

"That's not soup. That's vomit." I said with a disgusted look.

"Don't be silly it's soup! My secret recipe, it will make you feel better." Natsu smiled handing me a spoon full of the vomit soup.

I sat up and looked at him then at the soup. I sniffed the spoon to see what is smells like.

"Oh god! That's nasty!" I drew back quickly. No words can even explain what that smells like. Except that is smelled like a mixture of all the horrible smells in the world.

"You haven't even tried it." Natsu pouted. "Please Lucy, for me?"

I lift my head to look at Natsu he gives the puppy eyes and quivering lip. I tried not to give in to that adorable face of his. It makes me upset when he does that because then I have no choice but to do what he wants.

"Fine." I sighed.

He extended his arm towards my mouth and cooed "Say ahhhh."

"Natsu I'm not a 5 year-old." I crossed my arms.

"Just open your mouth." He pleaded. I gave him an upset look motioning that

I'm not happy how he's treating me. As he extended his arm once again, I opened my mouth bracing myself for that horrific soup that will soon enter and travel down my throat leaving a pukage taste.
I was about to swallow the soup, Happy came flying in towards me with his arms opened wide.

"Luucccyy!" Happy cried bumping into my stomach giving me a hug. Which caused Natsu to flinch and dropp the spoon. That fell in my shirt!

"Ahh!" I jumped, as the burning green soup went all over my shirt from the inside. "Hot! Hot! Hot!" my voice cracked.

Jumping and going back and forth looking for something to get the soup off of me.

"Sorry Lucy! I'll fix it." Natsu rushed out of the room, and came back in with a napkin. He ran up to me and started wiping my shirt with it. But in the wrong place!

"Don't touch my there! You pervert!" I slapped him, which caused him to fall to the ground. He rubbed his head and stood up.

"Real mature Natsu."

I look to see gray standing in front of me. NAKED!

"What the hell! Gray put some clothes on!" I threw a blanket at him. I did not want to see that. I'm going to have nightmare now.

"BAKA!" Erza punches gray. "Sorry Lucy we came to see how you were doing." She said.

"It's ok. Ah... Ahh chuuuuu!" I sneezed. "I need to go change." I sighed walking into the bathroom.

I quickly changed into a different shirt and and went back out, to find Gray and Natsu fighting as usual and then Erza punishing them. I sweat dropped, even though I should be used to this.

"Guys I really want to get some rest." I sigh walking towards my bed. Erza stops and realized what I meant and stopped punishing the boy.

"We'll leave then." Erza said dragging Gray out the door. But Natsu stayed.

"Natsu that means you too." I tilted my head in the direction of the door.

He walks over to me and sits on my bed, giving me a gentle smile. He extends his arms and gives me a bone crushing hug. I flinched from his reaction. And hugged him back.

"I hope you get better." He withdraws and grins.

"Thanks." I smile laying down, and snuggle under the covers.

"Goodnight Lucy." Natsu whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight."

Bleep bloop ba loop! Well hope you enjoyed that 😁 for the next chapter of my one-shots story, it's going to be about truth or dare, and of course the evil match maker will be there and some other ships :P Anyways thanks for the votes and comments!

Till next time, bye!