Nalu Babies In Demand

Lucy P.O.V
"G-g-g-g-g-girlfriend!" My face went red.

"Yup! So what do you say?" Natsu smiled.

I could barely move my mouth, I was stunned by Natsu's question! My palms were sweaty, my heart racing, my mind was blank.

What do I do? Should I say yes? Should I say no! What the hell Lucy! Off course say yes! Say yes! Say yes!

I finally built up the confidence to respond. I took a deep breath, preparing myself to answer him.

"Y-Y-Yes" I said.

Natsu's smiled turned into a giant smile with his fangs showing, and his face lit up with joy.

"Yes!!!!" Natsu jumped up and down like a kid. I laughed at his childless excitement, as he went all around the guild yelling.

"LUCY'S MY GIRLFRIEND EVERYBODY LUCY'S MY
GIRLFRIEND! WOO HOO!"

Even though it was funny and a little sweet seeing him be excited about us being together. It was a little embarrassing for him going all around like that.

But I guess who cares.

I wanted to jump up and down along side with him.

Because Natsu was my boyfriend!

I was excited just as much as he was! Just wasn't really showing it on the outside.

"Lu-chan!" Levy squeaked giving me a hug. "Congratulations! I always knew this day would come!" She smiled, as I returned her hug.

"Thanks!"

I heard an evil laugh behind me, as I felt a dark aura. Shivers were sent down my spine, my legs and hands were shaking. There's no explanation for this because, it's defiantly M-

"NALU!!!!!! NALU HAS HAPPENED!!!" Mirijane squealed.

"Oh god..." I hid behind levy.

"Now listen Lucy!" She said. "You too Natsu!" She dragged Natsu towards us.

"I WANT 350 NALU BABIES!!! YOU GOT THAT!" She demanded.

"Mira don't you think that's a bit much?" Natsu asked. She turns around and gives him a death glare.

"I better have my Nalu babies! Natsu, because if I don't I'll-." She cut herself off, by transforming into her demon form.

"I'll... I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!!! " She yelled.

"You'll have your babies!!! Please don't hurt me!" Natsu pleaded.

"Come on Lucy we gotta make 350 babies! There's no time to waste!" He yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me.

"NO WAY!!!" I 'Lucy Kicked' him, as he went flying through the guild smashing against the wall.

He got up from the ground groaning and rubbing his head, as he walked towards me.

"Lucy please! If we don't make the babies Mira's gonna kill me!" He cried.

"You better listen to your boyfriend Lucy." Mira sneaked up behind me, whispering into my ear.

I jumped and quickly moved away from her, as Natsu hid behind me.

Why must this happen to me? T^T

A/N
Hehehe, hope u enjoyed that weird cheesy one shot XD Anyways don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Bye now!