Truth or Dare?

Lucy P.O.V

"This is boring! There's nothing to do!" Natsu groans.

"I agree, we're just sitting around doing nothing." I said crossing my arms.

"How about we play a game?" Levy asks. I look over to see Mira's eyes turning evil and a dark aura over her.
This sent shivers down my spine.

"I have just the perfect game." Mira giggled evilly.

Oh God. No! No! No!!! I need to leave now! I know what's she's up to.

I walked slowly towards the door, and open the knob as quiet as I can.

"Just where do you think your going?" Mira asked standing behind me. I froze and turned around slowly.

"I... Um... Forgot something."
She gives me a death glare and motions me to sit on the floor.

"I can get it later!" I sit down quickly.

"Anyways as I was saying... I have the perfect idea for a game!" Mira says smiling. "We should play... Truth or dare!" She jumps of squealing. I sweat dropped.

"Your on!" Natsu yells, as everybody sits in a circle, on the ground.

"Who will go first?" Gajeel asks.

"I will!" Mira jumps. "Gray!" Mira points towards Gray. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He smirks.

"Who do you like?" Mira asks. Gray then started blushing.

"J-Juvia..." He whispered.

"Who?" Mira raised her eyebrow smiling.

"I... I like Juvia!" Gray turns away hiding his red face.

"Gray-sama likes me!" Juvia squeals. Then goes and clings onto Gray.

"Your turn Gray." Mira says.

"Ok... Um... Erza! Truth or dare?" Gray asks pointing towards her.

"Dare."

"I dare you to... Sit in Jellals lap, until the game is over!" Gray smirks.
Erza's face went red, same for Jellal's. Erza slowly walked towards him and sat in his lap.

"Lucy truth or dare." Erza asks me.

"Um." I say stalling to think. If I choose truth she might make confess to Natsu, but if I chose dare then she'll make me do something embarrassing to him probably.

"Dare." I sigh. Erza smirks.

"I dare you to kiss Natsu on the cheek."
My face felt warm.

"F-Fine." I say walking towards Natsu.
"Stay still."

"Huh? Why?" Natsu asks. Apparently he wasn't paying attention.
I sighed.
"Just don't move." As I go to kiss him on the cheek I close my eyes. But then felt something soft on my lips.

I open my eyes to see Natu's lips on mine! I with draw as quickly as I could. He turned! He turned and we kiss!!!!!! My face was a deep deep shade of red.
"BAKA!!! Why did you move!?" I yelled. I turned around and ran out the door.

"Lucy!" Natsu yells running after me.
I can't believe we kissed! Oh my god!
"Lucy wait!" Natsu keeps yelling. I stop in the middle of the street, not turning around. Trying to hide my blushing face.

"W-W-What do you want?" I ask not looking at him. He turns me around with his hands on my shoulders and stares into my eyes.

"Look... Lucy... I... I..." He pauses. "Oh this will tell you."

"Tell me wh-" he cuts me off my pressing his lips against mine. My eyes go wide, shocked of what he just did. My hearts racing. He withdraws and looks at my eyes again.

"I hope that tells you how I feel." He chuckles scratching the back of his head. I softly smile, and kiss him on the cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow Natsu." I walk away smiling.

Well... Sorry it wasn't that good ._. But anyways thanks for voting and commenting! And go check out my other stories if you want! Thanks peeps! Well bye! 😁