A Little Crush

Lucy P.O.V
"Hey Lu-chan!" I turn to see Levy calling to me.

"Hey Levy!" I smile.

"So we need to ask you some questions." She said.

"We?" I said. Then Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Gajeel, appeared out of no where.

"Why do you all want to ask me a question? Is everything ok?" I asked curiously.

"Yea, everything is good." Gray stated.

"Ok, so what do you want to ask me?" I asked.

"We want to know if..." Wendy said cutting her self off.

"If?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You like flame brain." Gajeel smirked.

"You mean N-Natsu?" I stuttered. They all nodded.

"We'll do you?" Gray asked. Heat started to rise in my cheeks my heart pounding.

"What!!! Of course not! He's my best friend!" I said nervously.

"Then why are you blushing Lucy?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not!" Then a muscular arm wrapped around my neck.

"Hey guys, how come your cornering Lucy?" Natsu questioned. I jumped from his sudden approached. And my face was red as Erzas hair.

"Lu-chan are you alright?" Levy asked concerned.

I then ran off, I felt overwhelmed by them. They can't know I like Natsu and neither can he. If they find out especially Mira they'll try to set us on dates and stuff.

But Natsu doesn't like me that way, he's never shown any interest in me.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled. I just ignored him and kept walking out of the guild.

"Lucy! Where are you going?!" Natsu called out. He then turned me over with both hands on my shoulder.

"Hey why did you run off like that?" He asked.

"I just needed some fresh air." I said.

"Hey." He whispered. "The others told me what you were taking about. And I just want you to know that I feel the same way." He smiled softly.

"N-Natsu." Did he just confess to me? My cheeks were red and my rapid heart beat came back. He started inching closer to me.

I closed my eyes ready for our lips to touch. When he just hugged me. I guess he's not ready for that maybe. He pulled away and smiled with his goofy grin and walked off.

"Lucy? Are you ok?" Wendy asked. I had a confused look on my face while a light pink on my cheeks.

"Uh I think Natsu just confessed to me." I said awkwardly but a little happy.

"Confess?" Gray questioned.
I nodded.

"He said you guys told him about me liking him." I said quietly.

"No, we told him how your struggling with rent money." Erza stated.

"Wait what? But he hugged me and told me he felt the same way." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Gajeel asked.

"Lu-chan, Natsu asked you if you want to go on a job. And you just stood there without blinking, like you were in a trance" Levy said awkwardly.

"And then you started to make creepy faces and started whispering, Natsu... Natsu...Natsu." Gray stepped in with a smirk on his face.

"And then he just walked off." Levy finished.

"I know why Lucy was like that. She was daydreaming about Natsu." A familiar voice said.

"No I wasn't!" I yelled.

"Yes you were! Because you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike him." Happy teased flying to a table near us.

"Shut up you stupid cat!" I yelled at him.

"Lucy?" Natsu said. He was listening the whole time!

Sorry for the crappy ending and chapter, I've been getting a little bit of writers block. Plus I'm working on a book right now on a different account. But thanks for reading and voting for my story! It's mean a lot! ^.^