Confession?

Lucy P.O.V
"L-L-Lucy?" Natsu said looking at the floor blushing.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I... I um..."

"You what?" I asked.

"I... I l-lo-." He paused. "Uh never mind!" He yelled running away .

What is with him?

"Lu-chan!"

"Huh?" I turn around to Levy giving me a hug.

"Levy?" I hugged back.

"Congratulations!" She smiled widely letting go. "He finally confessed to you!" She squeals.

"Wait what? Confessed to me?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you?" Levy's smile disappeared.

"Tell me what?" I asked again.

"Natsu was suppose to confess to you today." Gray said.

"Confess what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"That he loves you." Erza said.

My eyes widen from shock.

My heart skipped a beat.

My cheeks were warm.

"N-N-Natsu l-loves me?" I asked, and she replied with a nod.

"I can't believe it... Natsu loves me."

Levy gives me a small smile.

"I don't know what to do. Should I wait
for him to tell me? Or should I tell him. Or should I-." I said but then was cut off by Levy.

"I think you should tell him." She smiles. "Go for it Lu!" She gives me a thumps up.

"Ok! I will!" I said running out of the guild, as Levy cheered in the background.

I kept on running. Running through the streets, I won't stop until I find him, I need to tell him how I feel.

I suddenly stopped from the appearance of a muscular guy in front of me with pink hair.

"Natsu!" I yelled running towards him, as he turned around. "Natsu!!!" I jumped on him, causing us to fall to the ground.

"L-Lucy? W-What are y-" He was cut off my me pressing my lips against his.

He was shocked at first but melted into the passionate kiss, we shared.

I've wanted to do this for a long time. Kissing him... Being with him was the most amazing thing in the world. I don't want it to end.

"Hey you too! Get a room!" A guy yelled laughing.

We broke apart after our makeout session

I forgot we were in the middle of the street. I blushed from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry." Natsu said, as we both stood up.

"Natsu... There's something I-I want to tell y-you." I blushed.

"I-." He cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"I want to say it first." He said.

I nodded, and let him continue.

"Lucy we've known each other for a couple years now. And through those years I've grown feelings for you."

"Every time I would see you, I... I would feel happy. I would just want to smile all the time and never leave your side. Whenever we would touch my heart would start racing, and I never wanted to let go of you."

"I wanted to stop everything I was doing just to be with you. I would start daydreaming about you... Fantasizing. When we weren't together. There was so many times I wanted to hold your hand, hug you, kiss you."

"And Lucy I want to be with you. And never let go. Because..." He paused again.

"Because... I love you." He finally said it.

After all these years thinking he never liked me. It turns out we had mutual feelings this whole time!

I can't help but have a giant smile on my face. I feel so happy! Knowing Natsu loves me and he wants to be with me.

"Natsu, I love you too!" I hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged back.

"Seriously, get a room you too!" The guy said.

"Patrick! Shut up!" A lady smacked him on the head with her purse. "They are having a moment and your ruining it!" She crossed her arms.

Me and Natsu separated from our hug.

"I'm so sorry, my husband can be a rude selfish jerk at times." She glared at the man.

"I-It's fine." I said.

"Come on Lucy, let's get going." Natsu smiled, holding my hand.

"Ok." I smiled back, as we walked through Magnolia holding hands.

Being with Natsu is the most wonderful thing in the world. He's always there for me, and I never want to let go of him either.

I've never been happier.

Well there you go people... A cheesy one-shot of Nalu :3
Hope you enjoyed it, if not oh well XD

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Thanks! :)