The Festival

Lucy P.O.V

We walked through the festival filled with games, food, rides, and entertainment. Lights and posters with all different colors surrounded the area, giving excitement every where you looked.

I noticed a big fluffy panda hanging on the edge of a wooden booth, with balls and bowling pins.

"You want it?" Natsu asked me.

"Hm?" I looked at Natsu processing of what he just said. "Want wha... Oh you mean the panda?"

"Yea." He said.

"Yes but you don't have to get it for me." I said.

"If you want it then I will gladly win it for you." He gestured.

"Ok." I smiled, as he pulled me towards the booth.

"Hello sir! Would you like to play? You could win a stuff animal for your lovely girlfriend." He said pointing to the multiple animals.

"I'm n-not his g-girlfriend, were j-just friends." My face felt really warm.

Natsu glanced at me, then looked back at the man.

"Y-Yea were just friends." His voice let out a sign of sadness.

"Mhmm." He hummed in disbelief. "So you don't wanna play?"

"No I'll still play." Natsu said.

"Ok here's what you have to do, you get 3 balls, 3 chances to hit the bowling pins. If you knock down all 10 then you win a prize." He informed.

"Sounds easy enough." Natsu smirked.
"That will be $10." He extended his hand out. Natsu nodded and put the cash in his hand.

He cracked his knuckles and picked up the ball. He took his stance and exhaled slowly, then in a split second he threw the ball which caught on fire, causing the bowling pins to burn to a crisp leaving ashes floating in the air.

Not only did Natus burn the ball and the bowling pin but it caught on to the booth and started burning down.

"My booth! What the hell have you done!" The man yelled.

"Sorry I guess I go a little over board sometimes." He chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"Sometimes?" I sweat dropped.

The booth was still burning with fire while the man tried to take it out with water. Natsu grabbed the panda which surprisingly didn't burn.

"Here ya go Lucy." Natsu grinned handing me the panda. I grabbed the fluffy panda which felt like a soft pillow. I never felt anything so soft before.

"Thanks Natsu." I said.

"Your gonna pay for this you brats!" The man yelled at us. Then 2 other men appeared. "Get them!" The man ordered them, which where now running towards us.

"Come on!" Natsu grabbed my hand running away from the 2 men. We both stopped as Natsu looked for a place to hide. He looked at the faris wheel in front of us then back at the men, and ran inside the cart.

"Hey! If you want to ride you got to pay!" Another man said behind a booth.

Natsu gave the man money as he started the machine and pressed buttons. The door closed and the faris wheel started moving, we got in just in time because the two men couldn't reach us now. But now we're stuck here and they'll probably wait for us to get off.

"Wow." Natsu whispered.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's beautiful up here." He said.

I looked over to see the night sky with stars shining over Fiore. Snowing hills seen in the distance. A stone brick bridge over a peaceful river reflecting the bright moon. Fireworks started going off making the scenery breath taking.

"It is beautiful." I whispered.

"Lucy?"

"Yea?" I looked at Natsu, who was close to my face.

"N-Natsu." He got closer and closer. He cupped my face with his hand bringing our faces even closer, so close our noses where almost touching.

I closed my eyes ready to embrace the one thing that he is going to do. That will make me melt. Will feel like fireworks. Will be passionate. Amazing. Comforting. Pleasurable... Beautiful. His hot breath breathing on my lips, sending shivers down my spine.

"Lucy." Natsu whispered.

"Natsu."

"Lucy... I." He softly whispered.

Then he made a strange noise and drew back from our position. "I think I'm going to be sick." His face started turning green, as he covered his mouth with his hand, holding pack his vomit.

"Really! Your going to get motion sickness on the Faris Wheel?!" I yelled. Upset that our moment just got ruined.

Hehe
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you all so much! ^.^