A Beautiful Day With a Crash

Normal P.O.V (which is third person)

The warm comforting sun shines through Magnolia, with birds chirping, and a nice breeze leaving a sign of comfort. A Celestial Mage decided to walk to the park and admire the beautiful creation of this world.

She walked on the soft grass with her shoes held in her hand, and the bees buzzing collecting pollen from the beautiful flowers around the blonde. And the pond shining the reflection of the sky. She couldn't help but think to herself that today was just perfect. The blonde mage closed her eyes and embraced the warmth of the hot sun, with a breeze cooling her off.

"Luuuucccceeeeee!" A certain pinkette yelled running towards the blonde. The celestial mage peeked her eyes opened to catch a glimpse of whom was calling her.

"Natsu?" The blonde Mage whispered. The pinkette was coming closer and closer to the blonde, who froze and couldn't move.

She then realize if she stood there much longer they would crash. But for some reason she didn't move as if she didn't want to move. She starred at the running boy just a couple feet away from her, and thought 'Why aren't I moving?'.

She forcefully tried to move her body but couldn't move an inch. Realizing she took focus of the pinkette the blonde looked up, as the dragon slayer crashed into the celestial Mage.

"Ow that hurt." The blonde complained. She opened her eyes to find the dragon slayer hugging her tightly in the ground with him on top of her. But not only was he hugging her tightly his face was right in the center of her breasts.

"N-Natsu?" The blonde said with her cheeks red. "W-What are y-you doing?"

"You didn't come to the guild today, and I was lonely. So I came looking for you." The dragon slayer pouted lifting his head. "Lucy you ok your face is really red. I don't think I hit you in the face. Did I?" The pinkette said getting closer to her face which made the blonde go to a deep shade of red.

"N-Natsu why are y-you so c-close?" The blonde stuttered.

"Your face went redder. But I didn't punch you or anything. Are you sick Luce?" He said putting his hand on her forehead checking her temperature.

"Hmm, well you don't have a fever." The dragon slayer lowered his hand and scanned the blondes face. "Are you blushing or something?" The pinkette asked.

"N-N-No!" The blonde yelled as her face went red as Erzas hair.

"Your weird Lucy, you know that?" He chuckled getting off of the blonde and standing up. Leaving her on the ground not moving with her bangs covering her face, as she zoned out shocked of what happened.

"Lucy? Lucccy ? Luccceee?" The pinkette waved his hand in front of the blonde trying to get her attention. An evil smirk came upon his face.

"If you don't move I'll have to punish you." The blonde Mage snapped out of her trance and starred at the dragon slayer.

"Punish me? What do you mean by tha-." She said but was cut off by the pinkette picking her up bridal style. "W-What are you doing?"

The pinkette walked towards the pond with ducks swimming around peacefully.

"Don't you dare." Lucy scoffed realizing what his evil plan was. "Natsu don't, I will kill y-." The blonde was once cut off again by the pinkette throwing her into the pond.

With water splashing every where, and the ducks flying away by the sudden approach. The dragon slayer rolled on the ground laughing mimicking the soaken wet blonde, who was highly pissed off. The blonde Mage stood up with water dripping everywhere and clenched her fists.

"You dumbass!" The blonde yelled as she, 'Lucy Kicked' the pinkette.

She stomped away from the pond and the dragon slayer who was groaning in pain on the ground. As she tried drying her self off, by squeezing the water out of her clothes she kept of muttering to her self, "That bastard. Why the hell did he do that. Now all my clothes are soaken wet because of him."

The blonde walked off towards the guild still soaken wet, leaving the pinkette on the ground. As the blonde entered Fairy Tail she was greeted by a sweet voice.

"Hey Lucy, how are y-. Oh dear why are you soaking wet?" The She-Devil asked.

"Don't ask." The celestial Mage scoffed.

Sorry it was a little long and it was a little crappy .-. But any who thanks for reading my story seriously thank you! And thanks for voting I really appreciate it, also go ahead and check out my other story which has Fairy Tail Pictures which includes some ships and of course Nalu ^.^ the book will probably still be updating for a while because I literally have about 1,000 pictures of Fairy Tail and most of it is Nalu (Ikr I'm obsessed 0.0) but go ahead and check it out please if you want. Well that's it so bye! :P