Spencer's POV 4

"I need to tell you something, it's important but whatever happens please keep being friends with me, I can't make it without you, promise?"

"I promise" She looked at me seriously

"I love you. Oh g-oh, my god. That just came fly- flying out of my face like it was s-s-some kind of , I-I-I love you. I just- - god. I did it again. I... I love you I-I do. I just- - I love you. And I have been trying not to say it. I have been trying so hard to just mash it down and ignore it and not say it. But Spencer Reid I- I love you. I am so in love with you. And you're- - you're - - you're in me. It's like - it's - it's like your a disease. It's like I am infected by Spencer Reid. And I just can't - - I can't think about anything or anybody, and I can't sleep. I can't breathe. I can't eat. And I love you I just - I love you all the time, just every minute of every day. And I- I- I- - I love you. God that feels so good, just to - - to say that - - to J- - I am - - I feel so much better. I just I- I love you"

I never knew she felt like that. I didn't say anything because I was so surprised by it. She said "Spencer?" I then said "Lexie I love you too. I've felt the same way ever since the day I met you. I've been in love with you but I never knew you felt like that or I would have told you. I'm in love with you Lexie I am, im so in love with you to the point where it makes me go crazy. Lexie I- I love you. But if we turn this into something we can't tell them for a while you know that right?"

A smile went on her face bigger than I've ever seen 
"wait really? You feel the same way? Oh- oh my god Spence. Is this real? I-I- is this real life or am I dreaming?" I laughed "Yes Lex, this is very much real" She then ran to me and gave a huge hug. She grabbed on to me so hard to the point where it seemed like she thought I would disappear if she let go. I pulled away slowly and said "So, where do we go from here"

"well we have to go to the police station right now but after we are done we come back here and talk about it?"

"how about after we leave the police station I take you to dinner somewhere and we talk about it there and then after if you want to we can go back to mine or your hotel room and watch movies? We have tomorrow off." She smiled and said "yes I would like that, let's go before we're late."

We got in our SUV and drove to the police station. On the way there it was kinda of awkward but not awkward enough to where we were afraid to talk. Lexie put her hand on her leg and I put mine on top of hers. We held hands the whole way until we got there. When we got out she said "okay Spence remember don't act weird or anything and don't tell anyone, for now". I won't I promise and same for you." We got out and went into the police station to see everyone there sitting at the table. They all looked at us when we walked in.

Morgan said "what took so long?" I looked at him
"We had to get gas and the gas station worker was slower than anything ive ever seen." I chuckled. Lexie looked at me in agreement and we sat down.

JJ said " Okay so in this file right here there was a girl found yesterday with the same things done to her as Michelle Colluci. She was found in dump sight which is different. It seems our unsub drowned her first then once she was dead he cut her face off and sat her in the dump sight." Morgan-" wait so he done the same things but put her in a different place?" JJ- "yes which tells us he is an unorganized killer. Get all this information to Garcia and see if she can find anything on it." Morgan - "I'll get it to her" JJ-"thank you, okay everyone else we have to go to the dump sight to see if we can find anything the police missed."

Everyone got up and went to their SUV's. Lexie and I got into our SUV and drove to the dump sight. She said "yeah the gas station worker was soooo slow" as she laughed. "yep very slow" I held her hand and turned on the radio. what time are we going to dinner? I wanna talk about it and I'm starving Spence" I smiled and glimpsed at her "As soon as we get off work which will be soon hopefully"

"okay" She said as she gripped my hand tighter. She leaned her head against the window,resting her chin in her hand looking out.

How can someone be so perfect? God I love her so much. When we got there I let go of her hand and we got out. We walked over to the dump sight and looked around. Nobody saw anything but Emily said "Everyone over here I found something" we all walked over to her and inside a dumpster was a bag which was clear and full of what looked like a woman's necessities.

It had a hair brush, tooth brush, soap, lip gloss, and blue contacts. JJ said "so this probably means he keeps them for a while and takes care of them before killing them." Lexie spoke up and said "but why the blue contacts?" I said, "he probably made her look like an ex girlfriend or some girl he wanted so he tried to make the victims look like her." Morgan- "so he pretends they are one of his ex girlfriends or something around that line and then after a while he kills them?" I said " pretty much" * Garcia calls*

"Talk to me babygirl, your on speaker" "guys I found something, there is a man by the name Matthew Davis who works at a local supermarket. People say that was where all of the victims were last seen. Matthew Davis is the owner and a girl just came forward and said he tried to rape her but she got away, she said she was scared to come forward because she thought he would hurt her. I'm sending you the address now I would go check it out." Morgan -"thanks babygirl" Hotch- "okay everyone be ready to go to that address when she sends it over"

"I sent you the address go to the supermarket first and then after we will go to his house if he's not there." Everyone went to get in there SUVs and drove to the supermarket.

Lexie said- "so I guess I won the bet?"  "we don't know that yet, don't get your hopes up"

She smiled "what could he possibly do to people in a supermarket?" I said "well really anything as long as the shoppers didn't hear it" she said "true, hopefully he hasn't got someone else"

" yeah let's hope not" We got to the supermarket and so did everyone else. Everyone walked in and Hotch said "Matthew Davis FBI!" we never saw him and he never replied. All the people that were shopping left as soon as Hotch said we were the FBI.

The team went around the whole store and said
"Clear " but we didn't hear Morgan until he said
"Guys I think I have something." Everyone walked over to Morgan standing in front of a door at the bottom of some stairs in the office area or whatever it was. It had a lock on it and there was a sign on the door that said " Private do not enter" Morgan looked at Hotch and Hotch shook his head. Morgan kicked the locks first so they would break then broke the door open. Everyone went in with their guns up ready to shoot if needed. Everyone looked around saying clear.