Lexie's POV 11

*alarm clock goes off* I groaned at the sound of the alarm clock. It was 6am but we didn't leave to go to the jet until 11, I wanted to take my time today. I turned over and hit the button to turn it off. I was really tired, I didn't go to bed until around 2 am and I left Spencer's room at 12. I rolled out of bed landing on the floor, forcing myself to get up. ~fuck~ I was really sore from the previous nights actions. I could barely even walk. I limped over to the bathroom and ran a hot bath hoping that would help with the soreness. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my phone along with a book. I sat them on the floor and then took off my clothes. I stepped into the bath, being relieved at the warm water against my skin. I sat there for about ten minutes until there was honestly nothing to do. It was six am and I didn't feel like reading, so I thought I would text Spencer to check on him.

Lexie Grey: hey, I don't know if your awake or not but I was wondering how your feeling

Spencer Reid: yeah I woke up at 5 to get some extra reading done. I'm feeling okay but I've been better. How about you?

Lexie Grey: very sore but I'm trying to power through haha

Spencer Reid: oh, sorry about that. Can I come over?

Lexie Grey: is the team awake?

Spencer Reid: I don't think so I haven't heard anything

Lexie Grey: then yeah, you can

I got out of the bathtub as fast I could, drying off then I heard a low knock at the door. "One second"
I put on my bra and underwear, then a robe on top. I rushed because I didn't want the team to see Spencer. I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door. He immediately looked me up and down "oh u..uh were you? I can come back another time I'm sorry I didn't know" "what no stay it's fine I was just about to get out anyways" He walked in and sat at the end of the bed. I walked up to him and placed a soft, yet quick kiss on his lips. He put his hands on my hips and looked up at me. "you got a little something right there" pointing to my neck.

I walked up to the mirror and there were bruises all over my neck. "I- oh um, can you reach me my makeup bag?" "Why? You don't need it" I raised my eyebrow. "no I don't need makeup at alllll" Dragging the L. "I'll just let the team see these hot hickeys on my neck. What do you think? I think I could use another one right here just to finish the look" I laughed "oh um I didn't mean it like that I meant..." I smiled "Spence I'm kidding I know what you meant" He walked up behind me and snaked his hands around my waist, burying his face in my neck. I turned around kissed him as he moved his hand to my back to give me support then all of the sudden *phone rings*

I pulled away and put my finger to his lip, indicating for him to be quiet. I put the phone to my ear and said "Grey" "hey it's Hotch. I was wondering if you knew how Spencer was doing. I stopped by his room a minute ago but he wasn't there" My eyes widened at Spencer and he mouthed the word "what?" I pointed to his room and his eyebrow raised in confusion "oh um I wouldn't know I haven't heard from him. I'll text him and let you know when I get a response." "Thanks Grey" "No problem" I hung up the phone and whispered to Spencer. "Hotch was just at your room and now he's probably wondering where you are. You have to go" "what's the point in going if he already left my room?" "good point" I walked back to the mirror and finished covering up the hickeys on my neck and then added some light makeup to my face. I just did mascara, concealer, powder, and lipgloss. Spencer was just sitting there admiring me while I did my makeup. I then walked beside him which is where my go bag was, and picked out an outfit.

I grabbed a white button up blouse thing and some black skinny jeans. I then took off the robe, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I grabbed the jeans and started pulling them up when I noticed Spencer staring. I looked at him and he never even blinked. I pulled my jeans all the way up and then waved my hand in his face. "Spence?" He winced and shook his head "hm?" "Never mind" He smirked and I just smiled to myself. I put the white blouse around my shoulders and tried buttoning it up but I've never really been able to button my shirts because the buttons never go through the holes when I do it. Spencer walked up to me and put his hands at the bottom of the shirt. "Need any help?" "Y-yes" He began buttoning it up and left three buttons un-done showing my cleavage. "Is that okay?" I looked in the mirror and it was very um how do u say it, very revealing. "Maybe go up one more?" I turned back towards him but instead of going up one more he went down one. He unbuttoned one of the buttons showing the bottom of my bra, then looked into my eyes.