𝗗𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘆

House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Muggle
(She/Her, After Hogwarts)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸."
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

Y/n did her makeup as Hermione tried to rush her.

"The wedding starts at 10:30 AM and it's 11:28 AM!" Hermione shouted across the room, fixing her hair.

"I'm done, sheesh." Y/n stood up from her chair.

"Finally, you were slower than a snail -- wow, Y/n you look stunning," Hermione said.

"Wow, Y/n, you look stunning." Harry's voice trailed as he admired you.

It was the Yule Ball and Harry asked you to be his date.

"Why thank you, I say you look charming this evening." You said with a smile that he gladly returned.

"Hurry up!" Ron yelled from downstairs, "It's 11:30 and the wedding started a-"

"WE KNOW!" Both Y/n and Hermione shouted.

Y/n quickly grabbed her heels even though she prefered sandals you were forced to.

She looked at the mirror one last time to see if her hair was intact as she saw a photo of Harry and her at the Yule Ball, dancing.

"Sorry I keep on stepping on your feet I'm not used to heels." You laughed.

"It's no problem at all, I know how you feel." Harry chuckled.

"Is Harry James Potter admitting that he wore heels?"

"It was only ONE TIME, Hermione forced me to."

You chuckled a bit but your thoughts were cut off by Ron throwing a hairbrush at you.

"We don't have all day let's go!"

You both ran down the stairs as Hermione was practising her maid of honour speech.

"There you are, c'mon."

The three of you started to go in Ron's car that was handed down by Mr Weasley.

"Are you sure you can drive this thing? The last time I saw you drive this car is when Harry and you almost got killed by the Whomping Willow." Y/n stated.

"Don't worry, I ran a test drive yesterda-"

"Yeah, yeah, we don't need your whole life story we're gonna be late!" Hermione said.

"Fine, fine." Ron rolled his eyes as he started the car murmuring a few words.

Y/n looked out of the car window with her chin resting on her palms, she saw a daisy field that made her smile.

"You know, you're like a daisy," Harry exclaimed as he plucked a small daisy as he placed it on your ear.

"Why?" You asked.

"I love daisies, they're my favourite flower, they look elegant and lively."

"Well, I think you're a rose. Since their thorns are like the series of unfortunate events of your life, but you still act brave and courageous." You say as you drew a little rose on your notebook.

Y/n ran towards the chapel as the soon-to-be-married couple smile at each other.

"You're really bold to attend the wedding, Y/n," Ron whispered to you as you three take a seat next to each other.

"Huh?" Y/n asked.

"What he means is that you're really brave, looks like you're really grounded aren't you?" Hermione smiled at you.

"Thank you," Y/n said as she focused on the two figures.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Harry answers.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Says the woman you wish to be.

───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
Sorry not sorry, I'll drink your tears for fuel, yum yum.
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────