𝗔 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗿. 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Blood Status: Pureblood
House: Ravenclaw
(After Hogwarts, Any Pronouns)

───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
‟𝘈𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩é, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

Dear Harry James Potter,

How're you doing? It's been a long time since I wrote a letter to you so here I am now! Even though we've parted our ways and said goodbye to each other I didn't have the chance to say some words. Thank you, thank you for being an amazing friend, and a wondrous leader, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you! Thank you for bringing danger to my world, I'm not being sarcastic, Hogwarts is fun just the way it is but when you came in it because erm..how should I put this? Uh...fantastic? You make a big impact then you realize. You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap. Your outlook on life is astonishing, it is. Your laugh is just bells in my ears, you have the best smile that lights up the whole room. Everything seems brighter when you're around. You're an excellent friend, you bring out the best of us.

You make me want to be a better person, and that's a lot then you realize. You leading the D.A was bloody brilliant! You have taught me so much. Even the things you don't like about yourself make you interesting. You're one of the bravest people I know, actually scratch that, you ARE the bravest person I know. I hope you're proud of yourself because I am! Your inside is even more beautiful than your outside, and I'm sure of it. You're so trustworthy; I always believe what you say. You know what you're capable of and that's what I admire about you. I know if you ever make a mistake, you fix it, and that makes you a good example to others. You're the reason why I'm smiling every day, you're a gift to everyone you meet. I'm really glad we met and don't worry I'll tell everyone how amazing you are! How did I get so lucky? Your capacity for kindness is boundless I can hardly breathe.

There's only one thing I haven't confessed in this letter; I didn't know what important love was until I met you. My life before you was utter dullness and plain grey. I remember the first day we first met at the Great Hall, there was no one else like you. No one else made me feel that way. I thought the feeling would just go away but it didn't, at that point I was obsessed with you, but you were too oblivious to see. I always stare at you across the room, common room, library, great hall -- you name it. I always procrastinate about you and me and never listen to class, shocking, isn't it? Even for a Ravenclaw. Loving you hurts but it feels like the most natural thing. Whenever I have a tough day, I remember you and it gives me strength and hope. When I see you, everything else within the frame falls away. I'm saying this now because I may have no more chance in the future.

As a movie, this letter's cliché, I know that because this letter has stored up all my feelings for you and I know I'm gonna regret this in the future but what's the use of feeling all hopeful when you don't do it? You are just beyond unusual, but I like that about you. You make all the hard things look easy, but loving you isn't. Merlin's beard, Harry don't you get my memo?! I said I love you already! Okay, I love you Harry bloody Potter. That's what I've been trying to give off at the start of this letter, I've been admiring you this whole time yet you still didn't notice me. I hesitated writing this but look where I am now! Writing a letter to Mister Potter. When I look into your eyes, I see a soulmate who wasn't meant to be mine.

I've been thinking if this is worth it but I did it anyway. You may have at least a thousand admirers writing to you every single day so you'll just skip this one, fine then, even if you skip reading this letter you'll never like me back anyways.