𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀

House: Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Muggleborn
(Gender Neutral, They/Them, Modern AU)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
"𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶!"
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

"Hey, did you see all the hate tweets Draco tweeted of you?" Asked Y/n while she scrolled on Draco's Twitter feed.

"Why are you looking at Draco's profile?!" Inquired Harry as his head perked up from the kitchen counter.

"I was trying to dig around for some dirt I can use so he would stop making fun of me, you know? Blackmailing people is fun if it isn't happening to you!" Joked Y/n, laughing at her joke.

"Well, I wouldn't waste my time on, Malfoy, he's been suspicious since 1st year, that hairdo wasn't it for me," Harry made a disgusted look and continued finding the tray for the cookies he was making.

"Good, 'cause he thinks you're 'A real stuck up,' and, 'A pain in a wizard's arse!' It seems like someone's jealous..." Rejoiced Y/n.

"What? Let me see!" Demanded Harry as he struts towards Y/n's place at the sofa. Y/n gave him their phone as they snickered. It was filled with rude tweets regarding Harry and, they're still coming up today!

@slytherinprince_: Harry's such a show-off like, I don't get the hype at all...

@slytherinprince_: The house elves recently have been answering 'Deez nuts' to my questions...what does it mean?
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ@y/usr: can deez nuts fit in ur mouth?

@slytherinprince_: Are we all going to ignore Harry being in a relationship with a muggle?!
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ@pansyparks: You're engaged to a pureblood, we're all related in a way, Draco...

@slytherinprince_: Harry would never be in Ravenclaw, he's such a dumbass.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ@anonymouse: No one asked?
Replying to @anonymouse
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ@slytherinprince_: My father will hear about this, you bitch...
Replying to @slytherinprince_
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ@anonymouse: Isn't your father in jail?
Replying to @anonymouse
@slytherinprince_: My lawyer will hear about this.

And plenty of more tweets, (ahem,) plenty of more strange tweets...It was quite entertaining at first, then it started to get a little fruity.

"Seems kinda weird how obsessed he is with you until now! Are you having an affair with Draco?!" Joked Y/n. "That was a rhetorical question, Harry, do not answer that or else you will be hearing from my lawyer too..."