𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

House: Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Half-Blood
(She/Her, 4th Year)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙤𝙗 𝙝𝙚𝙧."
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Y/n said her goodbyes to her parents as she boarded the train. It was her 4th year at Hogwarts. She seemed bothered just three more extra years until they graduate. Y/n slowly ascended on the steps onto the inside of the locomotive. You can see crowds of people socializing while devouring some treats that the lady at the food trolley gave them and little first years looking nervous about what will come next. Y/n tried to find an empty compartment for her to rest and wait in, but, almost all of them are full.

Finally, she found one. She gently placed down the cage of her cat and placed the rest of her luggage on the rack on top of her seat. Then, she grabbed C/n's cage and laid it on the floor below her. Unlocking the cage, she grabbed C/n and calmly stroked her as she let the cat rest on her lap. She slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

On the other hand, Harry, Ron and Hermione were deliberately seeking for compartments to stay in but it seemed all of them were filled with students. That was until Hermione found one with just one person and their cat.

"Err - Excuse me? Do you mind us sitting next to you?" asked Ron.

"She's sleeping, bimbo!" Hermione whisper-shouted at Ron.

"I mean, surely she wouldn't mind us sitting next to her," admitted Harry.

"If I first were alone in my compartment and I woke up and see 3 strangers and their pet cat and rat, I would be terrified!" told Ron as Hermione and Harry looked at him with a perplexed expression. "N-Nevermind." Ron finished.

"We have nowhere else to turn, and we are not sitting with Malfoy and his friends," proclaimed Hermione.

"I second to that," said Ron.

"Let's just go in. Hopefully, she doesn't think we're here to rob her."

After the trio kept away their suitcases they slowly took a seat. Hermione and Ron sat together as Harry sat next to the girl.

"Oh my, she has a cat!" Hermione smiled, forgetting you were sleeping as Harry and Ron shushed her. Y/n groaned and laid on Harry's shoulder, the boy looked nervous as the other two who sat in front laughed at the back of their throats at the scene before them. But that's what set Y/n off, she woke up with wide eyes, looking at the three.

"Uhm, hello?" greeted Y/n, the three greeted her back as well, she looked at the person beside her, shocked. "Oh, gosh you're Harry Potter!" yelled Y/n. "And I just drooled on your sweater! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, err?" Harry was looking at you with a questioning look on his face.

"Y/n! Y/n L/n." The girl said immediately while Harry nodded at her, then there was silence.

"So, Y/n, what house are you in?" asked Hermione, hoping to engage in small talk. "Ravenclaw," replied Y/n.

"I heard the view from the tower's terrific!" smiled Ron as Y/n nodded at him, returning the smile.

"What year are you in?" Harry asked Y/n.

"I'm on my fourth year here," She answered.

"Us too!" Ron admitted.

"That's good to know," smiled Y/n.

After hours of small talk, the four students appeared to be hanging out splendidly. Then there was the noise made by steam leaving the cylinders, which were mounted down by the wheels, it was time to exit the train. The four of them sadly looked at each other.

"Well, I guess this is the time we say bye," exclaimed Harry as Y/n started to place her cat in its cage.

"I believe so, would I see you soon in the Great Hall?" asked Y/n while all the students in their surroundings were leaving.

"We will," Hermione spoke for the three of them.

"Especially Harry, he has some 'detachment issues' if you call it that," Ron laughed."Hey! I'm right here?" Harry rolled his eyes at the three of you.

Then the four started to grab their belongings from the rack above. Harry waited for Y/n as she still had to be certain the locks to C/n's cage were steady, she surely didn't want the "2nd Year Freaky Feline" incident to happen again.

"How nice of you to wait, Harry," stated Y/n while Harry smiled at her.

"It's alright, I don't mind waiting," answered Harry. "I guess I'll see you around?"

"Sure, hanging out with the three of you was lovely!"

"I'd better go now, Ron and Hermione are probably waiting for me," remarked Harry as he looked around, trying to find the two. "They're probably snogging for all I care," Harry's comment made Y/n laugh making Harry chuckle.

"Goodbye, Y/n!"

"Goodbye, Harry!"

───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
There was literally a heated argument over what to name this, it was either Sleepy Bitch or I Like Trains so get over the title.
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────