𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿

(They/Them, After the War)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Finally, Voldemort died after years of pure paranoia and the deaths of loved ones, he finally died. Ginny didn't know what she felt, the world stopped when her brother, Fred, died but, her heart shattered when Harry broke up with her. He didn't leave any explanation on why, he just did.

Her legs started to tremble like noodles as she finally broke down. Her mind kept going into the sight of Harry and Y/n. Ginny was happy Harry found a new lover, though her heart didn't think so. Whenever she closed her eyes, she would see Y/n, it was like the world was torturing her.

She asked herself every day what she did in her past life to deserve this.

Ginny didn't want to attend their wedding, George gave her a bit of cake left. She felt like she was losing it.

Ginny was looking at the piece of cake left for her on the plate, it was like it was taunting her. She envisioned how it could've been her wedding cake, but Harry had other ideas for her. The cake was Y/n's favourite flavour combined with Harry's favourite fruit on the top.

Ginny sighed as she opened the fridge and placed the piece of cake there. Making sure it would be at the end of the fridge. She didn't want to waste perfect cake.

Ginny decided to go to snooze she needed a break but, her mind flooded with pictures of them and Harry together instead, of Ginny, it was Y/n. She remembered when Harry would glance at Y/n, laugh with Y/n, dance with Y/n. Everything was Y/n.

So, Ginny lied there, on her bed, thinking of what Harry and Y/n are doing now.