𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲'𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀

Blood Status: Half-blood
House: Gryffindor
(Gender Neutral, 5th Year)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
𝘈/𝘯: 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘱 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦, 𝘴𝘰, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭!
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

♦ The time when the leaves fall from trees, turning into picturesque, brittle leaves as the kaleidoscopic ambience fills the air.

♦ Halloween was right around the corner. Hogwarts embellished with celebratory pumpkins and whatnot.

♦ Y/n didn't understand why everyone makes a big deal out of Halloween.

♦ Sure, you dress up, go to random people's houses for candy, and get diabetes.

♦ Is there anything else in the world a person can do?

♦It was very ironic because their boyfriend, Harry, was a Halloween enthusiast.

♦ He would always try to make Y/n enjoy the holiday by scaring them, but they end up hating it even more.

♦ But this year, Harry's going to step up his game to try and spook his significant other.

♦ It required cleaning the whole Potions classroom and a TON of extra work.

♦ Y/n had professor Snape for their next class.

♦ They were DREADING to go to his lesson. Because of anything they do, Gryffindor gets at least 5 points taken from them daily.
- But oh, this class was even scarier than you think.

♦ The whole time, Snape hasn't insulted ANYONE.
- He didn't even disrespect the Gryffindors.

♦ Now, why was it scary, you may ask?

♦ On this specific day, Snape's hair wasn't greasy.
- His hair smelled GREAT.

♦ Y/n was scared shitless about this.

♦ After the lesson, Y/n immediately walked towards Harry.
- "Did Professor Snape finally wash his hair? Or was that an impostor?"

♦ Harry told Y/n that it was all him.
- But Y/n didn't believe Harry. So, Harry made Snape tell them.

♦ Snape denied everything Harry said.

♦ After Y/n wandered out of the classroom, Harry asked his professor why he lied.
- "C'mon, I like a little prank, but I won't team up with you, Potter."