𝗣𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝘀

House: Horned Serpent (Ivermony)
Blood Status: Muggleborn
(1st - 7th Year, She/Her)

───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
(O/n) : Owl Name [Your owl can be any gender you choose]
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

Dear Y/n,

Today a LOT of things occurred. My best friend's pet was an old man who claims to be my father's fellow? And my DADA professor turns out to be a werewolf, Sirius Black, the man I told you about who "killed" my father turned out to be my godfather! He didn't murder my father. Also, Peter was the rat I presume. Sirius was incarcerated for killing 13 muggles (which was fortunately not true) but he was innocent. Weirdly, all of that happened on the same day. And it all linked to my dad.

Also, how are you? I haven't heard from you in a long time, to be honest. I guess Ivermony is a bit tight, huh? I heard they're quite strict there. But those are just the rumours, they can be true they can be false. It depends genuinely. I'm sort of dispirited today, I don't know why though. I don't understand.

You know, you were always there for me, right? Even if we haven't met before and we've been sending these letters back and forth, we haven't seen each other. What if I'm talking to Voldemort and I didn't know that? Sorry if I offended you, unless? I'm just kidding! Also, my best friend's twin brothers gave me a map that shows the layout of Hogwarts and where the people are, interesting isn't it? If I were you It probably doesn't amuse me. But what do I know about you? I only know you're a witch I met because you accidentally sent me a letter that was for your aunt.

Anyways, I have to go now. I'll be waiting for your next letter!

Love, Harry.

Harry re-read his letter and sighed. He sounded so desperate, but he hasn't talked to Y/n in a while. He slowly tied the piece of parchment to Hedwig's right leg and watch her fly to the light blue sky.

(Y/n) was reading a book at the time, laying on her bed with nothing to do. She was aghast when the bright snowy owl came into the room. Of course, it was Hedwig. She saw the letter from her raptorial and read it letter by letter.

Dear Harry,

That took a pretty quick turn of things. I know that bittersweet feeling, everyone knows. You're adventuresome while I'm just sitting in my room waiting for Hedwig with your letter tied on her leg. To answer your question, I am fine, I truly apologize for not sending you as many letters as I had before. I've been suffering from loads of work, and that could be another answer to your second question, yes, Ivermony is a bit stringent.

Hopefully, you're alright, not much is happening here primarily. It's almost the summer holiday and I'm looking forward to that. My mother sent me a notebook for Christmas and I haven't opened it yet since I didn't need it at the time, now I'm wishing to keep it as an agenda, what do you think? Anyways, like I said I have nothing compelling that's occurring recently and I have loads of work but I'm hoping for your next note!

Sincerely, Y/n.

Y/n licked the edge of the envelope and smiled. She missed talking to Harry nowadays. They seldom talked because of incidents Harry had to live with. But she didn't mind, he was her best friend.

She tied the envelope to O/n, a bright Ogygoptynx, and watched as it sets off.

Harry was packing at the time O/n came in with Y/n's letter. He was anxious because he had to leave Hogwarts but he was also delighted when he was invited to stay at the Burrow with the Weasley's.