𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗼𝗲

House: Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Pureblood
(6th Year, She/Her)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
‟𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦."
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

(3rd Person)

It was finally the Holidays and Christmas was just around the corner. A lot of students came home to visit their relatives while just a few of them stayed, I mean you don't blame them Christmas in Hogwarts was the best.

You were one of the few students who stayed, you stayed because your family had to go to another country for "personal purposes".

You were sitting down in the common room, reading a book, in your pyjamas. People don't even care about what you're wearing and that's what you love about in Hogwarts including the magic of course.

As you finished reading your book you decided to explore Hogwarts more. You constantly find yourself lost in these halls and show up 10 minutes late or more to Divination, you keep on forgetting your classes either which doesn't help at all.

Then you suddenly felt your stomach growl 'Dammit, not now I just left the common room..' You thought to yourself, you just passed the kitchens and you don't want to go walk over there again. You kept on walking until your stomach growled again 'I literally said later be patient my gosh.' Then you realized..you were arguing to your stomach 'Bloody hell.'

You had no choice but to go back down, you silently cursed to Dumbledore that we could've apparated and disapparated in Hogwarts but "oNlY aDulT wIZaRds AnD wItcHes aPpAraTe" You swore in Godric's name you'll never forgive the crime he did.

While walking down to the kitchens you see a figure move from the corner of your eye 'Huh?'

You paid no attention to it as you continued walking, then you heard footsteps. You stood there in shock thinking that it was a Prefect or a Professor. You quickly hid in the corridor, making sure your petite body couldn't be seen.

You cursed at yourself, apologizing for all the ridicule you said to Dumbledore.

"(Y/n)?" You heard a familiar voice.

'Uh oh, I've screwed goodbye, everyone, goodbye family. Bloody hell, I haven't even had my first kiss! Not to mention get married and have tiny humans running around my house. I am gone for, I'll join Cedric in the afterlife! Bloody hell I haven't even graduated yet! I haven't even-' Your thoughts were interrupted by a light tap on your shoulders. You saw no one there.

When you were about to scream bloody murder until Harry suddenly appeared.

"How did you get-"

"No questions asked." He answered quickly.

"Rude much?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"What?"

"Talk to the hand." You and Harry never get along, whenever Ron and Hermione try to make both of you talk to each other it just turns into an argument. They're really surprised you guys haven't broken each other's necks yet.

You both stood up from your hiding spot, adjusting a bit from the uncomfortable state you've been in.

"Why don't you like me?" Harry asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" You turned to him, giving him your full attention.

"Why don't you like me?" He repeated.

"Well, erm -- you're annoying?"

"What? That's it?"

"I don't know you're the one who started it" You shrugged and walked away, not wanting to breathe the same air as him.

"Wait!"

"What now?" You turned back to him.

"What did I do wrong?" Harry asked.

"I dunno, I'm just starving." You shrugged.

"Then why are we acting like this?"

"Because..." Your voice trailed off into thought. It's true, why do you both act like you hate each other for no reason whatsoever?

"Because what?"

"Just like I said Harry I don't know and I'm starving and I'll probably die of starvation if you don't stop asking me these questions I don't even know the answer to!"

"(Y/n), do you like me?"

"What?" You looked at him with a perplexed face.

"I mean it's the only reason why we're acting like this."

"Okay, you do you, Sherlock I just want to eat in peace."

"So you're not denying it?"

"Deny what?" You raised your brow.

"That you like me?'

"Since when?" You said battling your innocent eyelashes at him.

"Stop doing that." He said aggressively.

"Doing what?" You asked even though you know very well what you're doing.

"Dodging the question." He said in a sassy tone.

"What question?"

"Never mind," Harry said looking away and scratching the back of his head.

"Well then, I'll be off." You stated, but before you could walk away you see a mistletoe right above you and Harry.

"Oh," Harry exclaimed.

"Well then...it's just a useless tradition! Skipping it means nothing, right? Look at the time! It's 12:34 AM we have to sleep! Before-" You got cut off by a soft pair of lips against yours.

Harry suddenly realized your uncomfortable state and pulled away, "I- I'm sorry! I should've asked before doing so,"

"It's okay, Harry." You said and pulled him into a long kiss. But as much as you wanted to feel his glossy lips on yours you both had to pull away for air.

"So, that happened."

"Yeah, so -- what now?" You never thought your first kiss would be THIS awkward.

Then you woke up with a book in your hand in the common room.

"Huh?" You said in a hoarse voice.

Then reality hit you, you were just dreaming.

───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
I'M SORRY I HAD TO.

Hopefully, you don't hate me now but I just got into an argument and I won lol.
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────