𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲

House: Slytherin
Blood Status: Pureblood
(5th Year, She/Her)
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────
𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 3. 𝘕𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
───── ☽⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ☾ ─────

"She did it on purpose!" Harry exclaimed while throwing his arms up in the air.

You laugh at his antics and continued making a silly ponytail on him, "How's your hand doing? Is it okay now?" You ask Harry.

"Oh it's doing better, thanks to you" Harry smiled at you which you gladly returned.

"And....voila!" You say clapping the nonexistent dirt off your hands after you finally finished styling Harry's hair into a palm tree-like ponytail "Nicely done, I suppose, you wouldn't stay still!" gently punching Harry's shoulder.

He jolted up from my lap and looked at you with this weird look on his face.

"Ow! That hurt you know?" He said rubbing his shoulder.

"Oh hush," You roll my eyes at Harry.

Then suddenly you felt something fall in your head, "Ouch!" You look upwards and another apple fell on you.

"Who's there?!" You ask sounding a bit hoarse.

"Calm down (Y/n) it was just an apple," Harry grabbed the red round object and took a bite.

"Harry! What're you doing?! You're going to choke!" You shout snatching the so-called "apple" off of his hands and threw it at who knows where.

"(Y/n) calm down, like I said it was just an apple" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Sure, it was." Then you look at Harry forgetting he had that funky ponytail you gave him, you laugh at the weird face Harry made as you smack him on the head.

"What was that for?!" He asks you.

"Nothing, I just felt like doing that" You smirk at him battling your eyelashes at him.

He looks at you with a perplexed face while you tried to stand up.

After you did, you wiped off the dirt on your skirt but suddenly you feel a hand grab your wrist then pulled you down.

"Harry!" You yelped as he pulled you down, you head resting on his chest.

"You know you act like your brother," He said

"No, I do not!" You exclaim poking his side.

"Do to" He said poking your side.

Then you two started a poking war for no reason at all, it's one of your 'unhealthy "kinda healthy" habits we do out of the blue'.

You stood up and tackled him.

"You know you're beautiful right?" He says.

"What?" You asked, giving him a perplexed look.

"You know you're beautiful right?" He repeated.

"Oh, I know" You giggled.

"No, like, really beautiful" You smile at his compliment.

"No shit, Harry," You said, rolling your eyes. "I am absolutely fabulous, darling!" flipping your hair, attempting to look like one of those Manhattan girls in the 50's.

This caused you both in a laughing fit.

"Honestly, why are we here? Shouldn't Ron and Hermione be here now?" Harry asked.

You shrug both of your shoulders and sighed.

"They're probably somewhere, snogging." You both snickered, Harry and you knew quite well of their secret relationship. As a matter of fact, they were terrible at hiding it anyway so it didn't take you a second to notice their strange behaviour.

"I'm losing my patience to those two."

"But it's just been, like, 5 minutes!"

"Clearly you don't know how to count, plus, my patience is limited to 3. No exceptions." You say.

"How about for me?"

"It's 1."

"Why?!" He said poking your shoulder.

"Because of that."

"Because of what?" He poked your shoulder again.

"Stop poking me."

"I'm not poking you." He pouted.

"Harry, I swear to God."

"Don't swear to God, that's rude." You glared at him.

"I'm just joking, Jesus." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Jesus, now, eh?"

"Shut it," Harry smirked.

"Why are you smirking?"

Then someone threw a rock at your back.

"Hey, now who did that?!" You quickly spun around to see Ron and Hermione laughing their arse off.

"Blimey, Hermione." You said playfully nudging Hermione.