Chapter 12 *small lemon ahead*

Adrien and Marinette were both a little late and were flustered at lunchtime as they needed to transform and get the miraculous holders to go to the Strange building after school. After being kept in 10 minutes for being tardy that morning they were finally free to change.

Marinette saw le chen Kim, Max Kanye and Kagami. Kagami was difficult as she was at another school entirely but she managed it. Adrien saw Alya and Nino. All of them agreed to meet in their superhero costumes in front of the Strange building after school.

When they got there, they were greeted by Viperion and Bunnyx. Both of them had haunted looks in their eyes. In just that short a period they had lived through hundreds of thousands of deaths and the world ending.

"The world as we know it is going to end, you as miraculous holders need to train if we're going to survive as a planet." They said. "We will take you to the magical training grounds to learn to fight as a team." And they led them into a portal to the grounds. Chloe came too and she received her miraculous there. "Before we start, we are going to show you a possible future that happens if you don't train so you know what you are training for." And they watched their world destroyed.

Marinette watched herself. Adrien died protecting her and her miraculous failed. She was herself for the last hour helpless to do anything. Luka was there trying to protect her still as Viperion and then the world ended. Second chance kicked in. Everyone was in tears.

"How many times have you guys faced this?" She asked Bunnyx and Viperion.

"We have lots count, but it still doesn't change our grief each time. Just our determination to save the world."

Everyone was sombre and followed the monk teachers on how to get the best out of their miraculous.

One of the many second chances things had gone down the same yet again. Chat had died and an hour to the end of the world approaching. Marinette was herself again. This time Luka detransformed and comforted Marinette as himself.

"Adrian's dead Luka!" Marinette cried to him, not at all concerned by his change, "How much longer till the end?"

"An hour tops!" he replied, "I had hoped that I wouldn't die a virgin but it looks like I will again. You know I hoped that I would have married you and lost it to you."

"Well, if that's the case Luka, let's lose it together. I don't want to be a virgin dying and the person I loved is dead. You are the only other person I have loved so let's do this." invited Marinette, as she stood outside of a cabin  with him. The cabin was outside of town in a quiet area, her parents had sent her there by herself at the onslaught of the war. Marinette remembered the future shown her as Ladybug, and it was clear the end was nigh.

So, Luka, at that point in time, did lose his virginity to Marinette, right in the middle of a battle. Marinette on her part, never knew, as Luka, upon returning to the start of the timeline, was told off by Dr Strange.

"You are NOT to use the possibilities for your advantage again!...if I catch you doing that again there will be consequences!" Dr Strange warned him, his icy blue eyes flashing in anger.

"Yes sir!" Luka replied, not terribly worried as he knew he would treasure that memory forever of their tender kisses leading him sinking himself into Marinette's tender flesh in the age old movement of sex, he took her virginity, lost his and hearing her moans of pleasure before coming together. He lay naked with her, holding her tenderly, for as long as he could before he had to become Viperion again and re-join the battle. He would forever remember her last kiss and the beauty of her body before it started all over again. He figured at least he had one memory - it was better than none.

In the future, if Luka was asked, "Hey Luka, are you a virgin?" as no one had seen him with anyone since Marinette and he had broken up, and Marinette did not seem like the type of girl that would put out before marriage. So, they wondered at his contentedness, and if he was.

Luka would smile, a small smile, and reply "No I am not."

"So, who did you lose it to?" They would ask, curious now.

"Well, all I can say is it was to the girl I love." Luka would answer.

No matter how they hounded after that he would not say who he had lost it too. How could he. When It was lost in a future that didn't exist.

Eventually Luka and Bunnyx came across the only future in which the planet survived. They could see why Dr Strange wanted his work checked. It seemed like a total sell out of the planet and their heroes.

Everyone fought like was planned and the planet saved. The miraculous were returned to Ladybug except for Bunnyx and Viperion, as Marinette figured if she couldn't trust them after saving the world, and seeing millions of deaths, who could she trust. The only difference that she noticed was in how Luka kissed her. It was always like it was the last time he would ever see her again. She suspected that in one, or a few, of the future deaths, she had given him what he wanted, though she knew that Adrien would have been dead in order for that to happen. She never asked him though, as she was too embarrassed to ask and she was not sure that she really wanted to know.

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.