Chapter 14

Adrien asked Marinette's parents if she could spend the night at his new home he had been given. He promised them that he would not touch her until they were married, if it meant that she could stay and they agreed on the condition that she got to school alright the next day. As it was, they thought everyone should be heading home. Adrien agreed.

"Thanks for coming everyone! We better call it a night though - after all we have school tomorrow!" Adrien hinted for everyone to go.

"Yeah true!" Said Nino as he and Alya headed the charge home. Marinette's parents disappeared rapidly so that Marinette didn't think to come back home with them as they knew Adrien really wanted to show her what he classed as their home. Chloe was the last to leave the couple alone. Hugging them and congratulating them in her own crass way.

"Let's go home, Marinette," Adrian said to her, "I mean our home, not your parents."

Marinette looked at Adrien in shock, "Our home?" She squeaked, blushing furiously, "What do you mean, our home?"

"Exactly that, Marionette," Adrien smiled at her lovingly, "My father gave me a house to live in, and I want it to become our home, filled with love and laughter. I would also like our best friends to live with us.  It's a bit big for just us. If that's ok?"

"I'd like that" Marinette smiled.

"Well, let's go home,  My Lady," Adrien said transforming when it was safe, and carrying her to their new home.

"Wow! It's beautiful!" Marinette said, "but empty."

"I figured that we could go shopping together for furniture to fill the spaces," Adrien replied looking at the empty space somewhat wistfully.

Marinette just smiled and nodded wide eyed at the home's ground floor taking in the empty rooms. Adrien took her hand and led her to the first-floor suite. "Let's go to sleep, hey Princess?"

Marinette just nodded following him in a daze stopping only when she saw the bed. It suddenly occurred to her that this was their bed and most likely the bed she would lose her virginity to Adrien on. She blushed at the thought balking at hopping in it because of it.

"Hurry up and come to bed," encouraged the now stripped ready for bed Adrien. It was then she realised that she hadn't packed anything to sleep or change into, so she panicked for a little bit. Well, until she remembered that she had her gym clothes on under the dress she was wearing and stripped down to them, crawling in beside the very sleepy and happy Adrien.

"Finally, your here," Adrien said pulling her to himself. Upon feeling her bare skin his eyes shot open in surprise as Marinette never came to bed naked and that's what it felt like.

His groin reacted to the thought and it made him uncomfortable as he thought of his promise not to touch her that way until they were married. He looked down afraid to see her naked, if she was indeed naked, only to find her dressed. Adrien sighed in relief, and cuddled her closer. He was relieved, as she clearly wasn't expecting that, and to be honest, although he wanted to make love to her, he was more than happy to wait until they were married. It just seemed wrong beforehand.

"I love you Marinette," he said quietly as he kissed her neck whilst spooning her.

"I love you too Adrien," as she fell asleep happy in his arms.

The next morning the pair scrambled to get up and over to the bakery for breakfast and get a change of clothes for Marinette.

"Morning Marinette and Adrien" Sabine greeted them.

"Morning Maman," They chorused.

"You're not my son-in-law yet" she joked with Adrien, "but here eat this," handing the pair a croissant to eat. "Marinette, will you be moving out today? Or over a period of time before your wedding?"

Marinette choked. "What?" She managed to say, shocked at her mother's assumption.

"Marinette, you're engaged now, your fiancé has a home and clearly wants you there and from what I can tell he will wait until you are married. So, I trust you to decide what you want to do. Tom and I talked and we are happy to help you move if you choose to go today." Sabine explained.

"Thanks Mum," blushed Marinette, "I would like to move, but on the weekend when I have no school and have packed. Is that ok?"

Sabine nodded.

"Mum, can Adrien stay here with me till then?"

"Sure! Just no hanky-panky ok?" teased Sabine watching her daughter squirm in embarrassment.

"Mum!" Exclaimed the flushed Marinette.

"Thanks for letting me stay," said Adrien to his soon to be mother-in-law.

Marionette scrambled upstairs to shower and change. Adrien's eyes followed her, not really willing to separate from her, but allowing her her privacy.

"You're welcome." Sabine said "I hope you had a Happy Birthday."

"I did, thank you," replied Adrien smiling happily, "I received the only Birthday present I wanted."

"What was that?" Sabine wondered.

"Marinette agreeing to marry me!"

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.