Chapter 17 *lemon warning *

Saturday morning rolled around and Marinette and Adrien were up early loading her things onto the bakery's truck ready to move out and over to Adrien's home. They had finished loading and unloading by mid morning.

Marinette's parents were impressed by Adrien's home and gave a few suggestions for decorating it. Once they had finished unloading and touring the home, they left leaving the young couple to their own devices.

Marinette, tidied for awhile before calling Alya to come over and look. Adrien had other things on his mind, which were put on hold because of Nino and Alya arriving to look at the house.

He was a little dejected, but soon got over it as he really did want Nino and Alya to live with them. The basement would be ideal for Ninos DJ preparations. Marinette and he decided not to do anything with that space as they had no use for it yet, a bit like the 3rd floor.

The four hang out all day having fun. They ordered pizza as Marinette and Adrien still hadn't been food shopping. They had some food for breakfast put in the fridge by Marinette's parents, but apart from that nothing.

Nino and Alya called it a night and went back to Alya's home to discuss the offer. The couple called the next day to say they accept the offer, but wouldn't be moving until after the school year ended, which was after Marinette's birthday.

Adrien was relieved. It meant that if she agreed to marry him they would be together a month before their friends arrived. He was imagining taking Marinette everywhere in the house prior and didn't want anyone to walk in on him. He actually couldn't stop thinking about taking Marinette. So much so he almost always begged Marinette to touch him when they were in bed together.

Marinette on her part liked making Adrien cum and liked him allowing her to touch him everywhere, it helped her get over her own nervousness and anxieties. Because she was allowed to touch him she knew that she would be ready for him when they finally were married.

Apart from the occasional Akuma their lives together was pretty calming. It did take awhile to get use to paying bills, shopping and washing all by themselves, but they did get the hang of it eventually.

Marinette's birthday came around and Adrien had organised her parents to be there when he gave Marinette the marriage form all filled out except for her signature. It was up to her to accept his gift of marriage. He was still nervous though, he was worried that she would say no.

"Hi Maman and Papa" Marinette greeted her parents. "What are you doing here so early? I wasn't expecting you until my party tonight at the restaurant."

"Adrien asked us to come and I know that you like fresh croissants for breakfast on your birthday, so we bought them."

Adrien came down stairs then looking very nervous. His present behind his back. "Happy Birthday Marinette," he said kissing her, "I really hope that you will accept my gift," and handed her the marriage certificate waiting for her signature, along with a decorative pen."

Marinette squealed and rushed off to the table and signed her name.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Agreste," Marinette's parents said to them, "Don't forget to register it now."

"Could you take us please?" Adrien asked.

"Sure" they said "after breakfast?"

So, the new family sat and ate breakfast before heading out to register the marriage. When they had sat through the civil service required for the marriage registration Adrien gave Marinette the cat wedding ring he had especially made to go with the Ladybug engagement ring. Marinette loved it.

"So... what do you want to do now Mrs Agreste?" Adrien asked suggestively.

Marinette thought about it for a little while and said, "let's tell Nino and Alya." But seeing his crestfallen face changed it to, "let's go home kitty, that's where you would rather be isn't it?"

Adrien nodded, eyes shining. "We are married now." He said pointedly.

"Are you hinting at something kitty?" Marinette teased him, pretending she didn't know what he wanted.

Seeing his crestfallen face Marinette whispered "It's ok Kitty, I want to too."

"You do?" He asked, his eyes shining with hope.

Marinette nodded her decision, "Let's go home."

Marinette's parents dropped them back home and hinted that at their ages they should use protection of some sort as they were a bit young to have a family. But the young couple didn't listen, they just wanted each other.

Adrien had allowed Marinette to touch him everywhere but now they were married Marinette wanted to be touched and Adrien was very willing to do so. They just made it to their room, shedding their clothes as they went, falling on the bed naked. Marinette under Adrien trusting him completely with this journey they were about to embark on. Both experiencing this for the first time.

Adrien kissed Marinette and followed her neck down to her breasts. Taking each in turn licking kissing and sucking on them. He enjoyed hearing the moans of delight from Marinette. Marinette on her part felt something inside her change to a need a hunger a want that only Adrien could satisfy.

"Adrien, please..." she begged not knowing exactly what it was she was begging for, but Adrien seemed to know. He moved slightly and moved his fingers down to her vagina and started rubbing the nub he found there. This made her moan with pleasure more causing her to run her hands down him and start running her hand along his already hard length.

"Marinette, I am sorry, I don't think I can hold on much longer" and he positioned himself to enter her. Marinette wanting him in her thrust up her hips to meet his length. She gasped at the small hurt as he entered her. He froze, not wanting to hurt her, when she started to move again. He, as much as he would have liked to last longer, didn't last long. The feeling of being in her was so exquisite, nothing compared to it, not even the hand jobs Marinette had been giving the past month. After having her this way he knew he was hooked. Luckily, the short period, was about all Marinette could handle too. They came together with him deep inside her.

Marinette felt like a life had started in that moment, and indeed it had. But she put the feeling down to how sex feels for the first time with the one you love.

The pair lay for awhile in their mess before getting up to shower. Marinette looked back on the bed and where they had lain was stained with blood. She thought to herself "Well, he can't accuse me of being with anyone else as the evidence of my virginity is there for him to see."

Adrien didn't really care, he was just pleased that Marinette was all his, no-one was going to take her away from him, ever.

He didn't realise that his Father upon seeing him manage everything over the past two months decided to force a marriage on him, not knowing that Adrien was already married.

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.