Chapter Nine - Relax, let's play awhile

"How many do we have allied?" I asked my brother, he and I in the office. "Not enough. I am going to travel up North and see what I can do. Can you handle things around here while I am gone?" Shuugo said, rubbing his temples with his pale fingers. He is being quite over worked these days, he has no time to rest. "Of course. Will you be taking the others with you?" "Some of them. Masaomi, Fade and Ringo. I am leaving Ghost behind this trip." Shuugo told me, leaning back in his chair. "That is a good idea. You're going to be visiting a place close to his hometown. That woman will probably be back here though, the situation is unavoidable in the long run." Shuugo sighed, him always having shown a dislike for Mrs. Hittachiin. "Don't kill her, but perhaps some of what you gave Jack will do some good. Scare them into not coming back. Keep them prisoner awhile. Ghost won't have to know anything. He will be busy with the gangs around here." I nodded to this, knowing that it was the best course of action. "How many days do you predict they will come?" I asked, knowing that he had an idea. "Three. I heard from an inside source that they are planning on trespassing our property at night; entering from the south of our property that is the least guarded. All of them that came last time except the second woman will be present; they want to try and kidnap you during your slumber. They believe they can outwit you, they are foolish for believing so." I chuckled, my head turning to the door as Masaomi appeared in the doorway. "Masters." He greeted, the two of us waving him inside. "What is it?" Shuugo asked, shoving a file into his desk. "Akashi Seijuro is at the door, we've let him in and he's waiting for you Chihiro - Sama." I nodded; Akashi is here to pick me up for my dance lessons. It seems like we are all going to be going to Midoriama's house for this. "Are we done here?" I asked, not wanting to leave if we have more things to do. "No, you an go. Have fun. Make sure you're here to say bye to me tonight though. I am going to miss you." I smiled and kissed my brothers head; he's been away from home very often. It's unfortunate that we are in this position. "I will."

"Are you even listening to the music?" Akashi asked, watching as Midoriama moved me about his bedroom, trying to teach me the steps. I grunted, trying again but ending up stepping on the boys toes. "We're getting nowhere with this." Midoriama sighed, counting for me to start again. "You guys, let her get used to it. It's only been half an hour." Momoi whined at them. "Right! Chihiroiichi will get it!" Kise cheered, him and the others watching from the side lines. "I don't get how you can't get this. Even I can do this." Aomine said, me shooting him a glare. "Let me try." Kuroko said, getting up and pushing the green haired carrot aside. I let him take my hand and I rested my other on his shoulder. He led me into the dance as Akashi re - set the song, me able to follow the shadows movements easier. "Oh interesting." Aomine said, leaning on his knees to watch. "Mido - Chin you suck at teaching." Murasakibara said, me now able to fluidly move with Kuroko. Midoriama frowned, him looking to his lucky item and probably questioning why it isn't working or something. "How many people are attending your even Kuro - Chan?" I asked, him spinning me around. "Your whole team is, then those guys." Kuroko replied, motioning to the others in the room. "I invited our Senpai's!" Kise yelled at me, Akashi snapping at him to lower his voice. "SHIN - CHAN!" A loud voice called from down the hall. We all looked at Midoriama whose eyes went wide, obviously he wasn't expecting whoever is coming. "Your mom let me in and told me. . ." The other boy went quiet, taking us all in. The atmosphere changed very quickly; instantly really. All of us nervous upon how Akashi would react; we all know he hates visitors when we are together. Kazunari Takao stood there, his eyes flickering back and fourth to all of us. "Ano. . . Konichiwa." I greeted, Kuroko and I dropping our dancing position. "Oh, it's bird - Chin." Murasakibara noted, all of us having realized that without him saying it. "What are you doing here?" Akashi asked, getting up from his seat and moving towards the boy. "Akashi." Aomine said weakly, not knowing what to do in this situation. I didn't know whether I should step in either. . . He doesn't have anything sharp on him right now. Takao looked down, adverting looking at Akashi straight on. "Good, he knows his place." Akashi said, stepping right in front of Takao and looking slightly up at him. "However, I don't allow those other than them to stand above me; lower your head." Akashi put his hand on Takao's shoulder and had him on the ground without really using any force. I could never figure out how he did that, but it really did make an impact. "That's enough." I said, walking over and covering Akashi's eyes with my hands. "Chihiro." Akashi warned, but I pulled back towards me, making him have to bend backwards slightly. "He didn't know about today and I am sure he wouldn't have come if he had known. So let this go." The red haired emperor sighed, taking my hands and lowering them, kissing the inside of my palm before letting me go. "Very well." The others in the room all let out a sigh of relief, me going and sitting with Kise. "I don't get how you do that." He said, his eyes watching Akashi re - take his seat. "You are god." Aomine said, to me giving me a fist bump. I chuckled, it isn't that hard; it's only because he loves me. Not that the others know that yet; Midoriama probably has the best clue, or Kuroko since he is quite observant. "What did you need, Takao?" Midoriama asked Hawk boy. "Uhm, it can wait." Takao replied, still sitting on the floor. "I hope you behave better at Kuro - Chan's event Aka - Chan." I said to the red haired boy, not wanting him to ruin everything for Kuroko's school. Akashi made a clicking sound with this tongue, telling me that he wasn't planning on misbehaving. "You should join us Takao - San. You can help me." I said, turning my attention towards our surprise guest. Midoriama sighed, probably wondering how he could get out of this mess. . .