Chapter Five - Strength Willpower and Fight

"Who exactly are you?" Himuro asked, his face very close to mine. I looked down at the floor at his feet, scared of facing him head on. "What do you mean by that?" I asked, forcing myself to not give in to his little antic. "I think you are lying to me. About who you really are." "Would it make a difference if I told you? Theoritically speaking?" I said, trying to get a concrete answer out of him. Would he still accept me if he knew I was that girl out on the streets? The one that kills people? "It would change everything." Is all that he said. I went to snap at him but got cut out as a hand clamped down on Himuro's arm. "I suggest that you remove your hand from Chihiro." Akashi said smoothly, however, his eyes told me he was angry. The two boys stared each other down and Himuro had no choice but to let me go. "We'll talk about this later." Himuro said to me, entering the gym without us. I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed my posture. "Thanks." "We will talk about this later." Akashi said, pretty much repeating what Himuro had said. "Do we have to?" I asked. "Yes." He said, opening the door for me to step through. "Finally! You're here!" Kise exclaimed, seeing me first. "Let's get this going." Aomine said as if he had better things to do. I knew he was actually looking forwards to this game with me. He shouldn't be so whiney or I might cancel the game. "Yeah, yeah. Give me a moment to talk to my team?" I asked Akashi, knowing I would need approval of anything I do while he is here. The boy nodded and motioned for me to attend to what I had to before we started. "Are you really going to take them all on?" Kasamatsu asked. "I am worried for our princess' safety." Moriyama added. "Aka - Chan usually sits out, since he likes to play me one on one, but, I will be playing the other five members today. Please watch he games carefully. It will be of use for our future games against their teams." I explained to them, sliding off my jacket and handing it off to Kobori. "R-right." Kasamatsu replied, still obviously nervous about me taking on all of the strongest players in our league. "Kugayama - Kun. The preparations for outside are ready after you are finished here." Masako said to me as I turned to enter the court. "Awesome. I'm glad they got it done in time." As the coaches for Yosen and Kaijo, we had come up with a training exercise that was both fun and fatiguing. I wonder what the boys will think of it when they see it? "Get ready to lose." Aomine said, cracking his knuckles loudly. "Keep dreaming. How would you like this to work Aka - Chan?" I asked, peeking over at the leader who is standing at the edge of the court with his arms crossed. "Don't call me that." He snapped. "Just answer my question." "I want you on defence starting." I shrugged, this not making a big difference to me. "Get ready, Chihiro." Midoriama said as the boys all moved into action. Since I am the only one facing all five of them, their positions are different than they usually would. Kise is off to Aomine's far left, while Murasakibara is staying near to their net in case I am to get the ball. Midoriama is to the right of Aomine and Kuroko is sort of drifting side to side in an unnatural pattern. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. "There!" I exclaimed, spurting to the left. Aomine's eyes were wide, not expecting me to get to him at all. As if we were in a dance, we moved left and right, darting in a zigzags, trying to lose each other. I brought my hand around in his blind spot and tapped the ball away and out of his hands. Kuroko was the one who got hold of it and he threw it off to Midoriama. I understand, they are trying to get a long shoot win. I dodged around KIse and over to my hoop, hoisting myself up by grabbing onto the rim. "Tch." I heard Midoriama sigh, knowing he had made a mistake. I planted my feet on the rim of the hoop and jumped, grabbing the ball in mid air.

I landed on the balls of my feet and let my entire body relax. All of my thoughts left my head and when I opened my eyes, everyhting was oddly cristal clear. I ran then, moving faster than I ever had before. Aomine and Kise both stepped into my way, trying to double team me but I somehow managed to trick them both, stepping between them and moving closer to the net. "I am going to crush you, Chii - Chin." Murasakibara said, his figure looming over me. I rolled my eyes before pulling the ball with me far left as Kuroko had tried to tap it out of my hands and feinted to the right. It was so flawless that Murasakibara thought I was going for a shot, jumping to his full height to stop me. However, he made a mistake too and I spun around him like a ballerina, slamming the ball into the net. "H-how is it even possible?" Kise stammered. "She's definately out of our league." Midoriama agreed, pushing up his glasses. "Man, you're even scarier when you're in the Zone." Aomine told me, running his fingers though his hair. I have seen Aomine in the Zone and both he and I know that if were were to both battle it out in the Zone, he would lose. "Well done, Chihiro." Akashi praised, coming over and taking my hand, pulling me towards the door. "Wait a minute! We're not done here!" Aomine yelled at us, obviously he still wanted to play me. "Hai, hai. Later. Masako - Chan, please get everyone ready. This will only take a few minutes." I said, just catching her nod her head as we exited the gym.