Chapter Ten - A parent's wish

"Mr.Ootori, Suoh." I greeted, coming into the office. The two of them looked slightly baffled, me being in a dress currently. Rogue, who was sitting in the corner of the room with Yuui squirmed the moment his eyes landed on me. I motioned for her to let him come and the boy ran over, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me closely. "Rogue. . ." I heard Suoh sigh, him obviously well aware of what I had done. "I am curious to know, what you thought would come of this. Had you thought that you could get away with bringing your little army in here?" I asked the business men, Haru closing the office door. "We thought it would be worth the try." Mr.Ootori said lightly, but I knew he was shivering to the bones in fear. "Very well. I will accept that answer, however, I am hoping that this will be the very last time I am ever going to have to deal with you. Are you aware of what your son and accomplices have done?" "I assume they came to get Ghost back. I have heard them talking of it at home. Never did I think that they would come here and attempt to break in." Suoh assured me, the man giving me a level headed stare. "Did you really warn them about us? Or just give them a simple minded excuse as to why they shouldn't?" Akito asked, him perched on the far desk. "I personally did warn them about the dangers of coming here. I did not want them to come and I knew what would happen to them if they did. I know that you are a woman of a lot of power Chihiro - Sama. That you hold one of the highest positions of power in our society. I have crossed you once and perished greatly because of it. I did not wish for that to happen to my son." Mr.Ootori replied, him coming up with very good responses to our questions. "Very well. I have some conditions as to letting them go, but I think we can come up with a solution to this." I said, Kaito moving into his role and handing the men a pile of paperwork. "On these conditions will I let them go." I said, running my hands through Rogue's hair as I began to relay what is in the contract. "If they so dare as step foot on this property again, there will be no second chances. I will have them killed on site. If they so dare as talk about us or make another plan to have someone come in and trespass, they will be killed on spot. I want the Morinozuka and Haninozuka clan to ally with us in the battle that is to happen in the spring of next year; I need numbers." The men nodded, them obviously having spoken with all of the 'children's' parents before coming here. "I want that sum of money paid to us by tomorrow morning and finally Rogue will be handed to us." "We understand." The men said immediately, not even bothering to try and sway the conditions. They know that I am set on this, and nothing will change my mind on any of the conditions written there. "Watch after them. I will go unlock them myself. I have a few words of departure for them." I said to Ashe who nodded firmly to my request, the others following me out into the hall. "They better not cause us any more problems. We have enough as it is with this pending war." Kaito sighed, him twisting some sort of device around in his hands. "I believe we will have no more troubles. Master took a good initiative." Akito said, finally being able to say something positive. "Let's just deal with this first." Haru said, pulling the door open and letting us file in. "You're free to go." I said, looking at the tired bodies that lay lifelessly on the concrete floor. I moved into the room and unclasped their chains one by one, each of them barely able to move a muscle. "My father. . " "Agreed to all of our terms." Yuui interrupted the younger Suoh male, the blond slowly seating himself up. "I didn't think it would end like this." I heard Kyoya mutter, him the first to stand. "We aren't the same as the 'gang' you've delt with. I wish you would stop comparing us to them." I told him, Kaoru Hitachiin moving over to his wife who seems unable to move. "You're no better than them. Worse even." She said, Rogue clinging to me. "That may be true, the thing we have in common with those scum is that we've caused pain to you; but you asked for it." Haru replied, him having the worst of hatred towards that particular group. "I suppose we did." Ootori replied, him tired of this game now. I am sure the lot of them are very upset at the woman, them having trusted her completly in this decision.

My head turned towards the door as Kaito had returned, a document in hand. He came straight up to me and handed it to me, me smiling and looking at Aki and Kaoru Hitachiin. Him helping her up by slinging her arm over his shoulders. I stepped into their path as they hobbled towards the door together, Aki automatically glaring at me. "I need you to sign this before you go. You too Hitachiin." I said, adressing them informally. "Haven't you asked for enough?" Kaoru spat at me, his temper rising. "This is one of the conditions made by us and your representatives: Suoh and Ootori. They agreed to the terms under all of your names; therefore you must abide by this." I said, holding a pen out to them and the document. Kaoru took the document and I smiled as his eyes widened, reading it over. "You can't be serious." He said, looking at me. Aki took the paper from him and read it through, her expression darkening. "I won't." She said, her brother standing by her shoulder and reading what is written. Kaoru simply looked at Rogue who is currently attached to hip, hugging me tightly and rubbing his head against my side. "You will and you will do so immediately." I commanded, her eyes tightening and her lips pressing into a tight line. "Do you want your other kid to be taken too?" Kaito asked, him waiting patiently for the document to be signed so he can take it to legal. Tamaki looked at us with a worried expression, probably wondering how his father could have ever agreed to this. "As I have said before, we have a lot of influence. Now sign, before I make the order." Kaoru immediately took the pen, scrawling his name across the line in red, him holding the pen out to Aki.