Camp Cretaceous

Third Person P.O.V

It was a bright and sunny day, A large penthouse covering the sun as two famous Kon twins were basking in the warm sunlight on the wooden deck surrounding the foul, chlorine scented pool. The two twins wore almost matching tacky sunglasses, The large built boy was wearing swim trunks and a salmon button up underneath him, The girl was in a white tank top with a suit jacket draped over the back of her chair. The two were laying in the sun letting it get absorbed by their skin, A brunette boy and a red headed adult walked out from the house.

"Y/n, Kenji" The boy said as they sat up pulling off their glasses, The girl; Y/n smiled putting the glasses on the top over her head getting up and hugging the boy.

"Eddie!" She smiled wrapping her arms around him happily. The black hair boy; Kenji, Stood up and shook Eddie's hand happily.

"Nice to see you again bro" He laughed as Y/n hugged the red head.

"Candy, I thought you were on that super important business trip with dad?" Y/n asked Candy.

"Well your father and Mr. Mills decided they didn't trust you home alone so they both agreed it would be best for you two to go to the camp that's being housed at the island not far off Costa Rica. You father has a penthouse there, You'll need clothes for about a week and a phone charger as well as anything else you feel you need." The two kids stood dumbfounded.

"Is Eddie coming along with us?" Kenji asked while his sister stood puzzled.

"I am not, I have a bunch of meetings for my father while he's away, Plus I have to work with his corespondent" Eddie said adjusting his tie.

The two twins stood aggravated, Kenji running up to his room, Y/n walking to her room.

Y/n packed a suitcase that was covered in dried paint spatters full of everything she needed, Kenji packing a small duffle bag. The two came down the steps, Both in more comfortable clothes as Candy was standing in the doorway, Eddie already busy so he had to leave early.

"The helicopter is waiting" Candy pointed out hugging the two ravenette's as they took their bags and walked out to the helicopter, Kenji got in taking his and Y/n's bag while she got in sitting in a chair. She looked at her brother opening a pouch and grabbed some sunscreen rubbing it onto Kenji's face.

"Hey! Y/n" Kenji slapped his sisters hand away as she rolled her eyes.

"If you want a sunburn suit yourself" She laughed as Kenji quickly took the sunscreen applying it along his body.

Y/n's p.o.v

I hummed looking out at the ocean with a smile. I hadn't been out of the house much and I had only seen the ocean in photos or documentaries, or the pictures of dad and mom.. I sighed and stopped looking out the window looking at the floor.

"Hey? You okay?" Kenji asked rubbing my shoulder.

I nodded sorrowly "Yeah.. It's just. Being away again, Far away from Candy, Dad.. Mom" I said as Kenji stayed quiet for a moment.

"Hey.. It'll be okay, Here just think! You can nerd out to all the stuff on the island when we get there!" Kenji said as I laughed. I looked back out the window as I saw a cement dock as well as a couple bright coloured blobs who I could only assume were other people. We buckled our seatbelts as we landed. Kenji put on his glasses handing me a pair as I grabbed my suitcase, I looked at my phone as we got out of the helicopter.