The Nublar Nine

Y/n's p.o.v

Standing beside the raptors I looked frightened as the spino pulled away from the practically dead dinosaur underneath it. Roaring caused Wanda, Pietro, and Pierce run away in terror. "Where are they going?" Brooklynn asked in distress. "They're afraid" Ben and I said as they ran away. "Darius we have to go!" We urged as I was swept off my feet by Kenji. "You and Gray go to the cave, you'll be safer there" Kenji said as I shook my head. "If we are with you then dad can't use us for blackmail to get the password." I said.

Quickly, Kenji put me down as we climbed up two different tree platforms that were near each other. The trees were big enough that we could climb to meet up but the platforms were too small for all of us so I was seated with Sammy, Brooklynn, Yaz, Ben, and Kenji while Darius, Zach, and Gray were on the other. Yaz looked at Sammy and I nervously "If he's willing to kill Big Eatie, what would he do to us to get that password?" Ben sighed dropping his head back on the tree "Oh, great. So either we stay and face certain death..." Ben started "Or we leave the island" Brooklynn finished as we all let out a sigh. "Brooklynn is right, We have to get to Dads boat-" I started. Who knows how long it would take for Dave and Roxxie to get here and even then we would still be in danger waiting for them. "Really? After everything we've been through? We're just throwing in the towel and leaving the dinosaurs to fend for themselves?" Sammy asked me. My face scrunched as I looked towards Darius unsure of what to do. "I say we get to the main island back home. We will still be able to come back for the babies and the bigger Dino's" I said as we climbed down the platforms walking through the woodland as it soon got freezingly cold.

Thunder rumbling overhead I could see my breath leave my mouth as I pulled back from where I was standing. Feeling the heavy snowballs hit our heads we began running, I quickly grabbed Sammy and Grays hand pulling back hearing the loud stomps of the spino. Pulling them to the right we pulled away from Toro and the big finned creature. "We'll meet at the boat!" I shouted as we all split up. I still struggled to run with Sammy and Gray as the others were nowhere to be seen.

Sammy, Gray, and I ran through the door as it quickly shut behind us. "I think we are safe for now.. there isn't any dinosaurs this way and I think this is the quickest route to the boat, We should find a way there and hopefully meet everyone else there." We began walking as Sammy helped me keep off my ankle like she did for Yaz. "You know.. We need to name the big finned monster" Sammy said as I laughed. "Well we named almost everything else, What would you like to name her?" I asked as Sammy hummed in thought. "Ooh! How about.. uh.. Bruce! You know that scary shark I'm that one movie?" She suggested. "I think you're referring to Jaws." Gray said as she nodded. "Bruce was from Finding Nemo" I said as she snorted. "I like Bruce, that should be her name! Little weird but it makes sense! Both eat things and have big fins!" Sammy said.

"Sure Samster, It sounds like a great name." Gray said as we all laughed. Our stroll if that's what you call it was soothing, no dinosaurs and no people to threaten our lives, it felt too good to be true. We kept walking till everything went dark and red emergency lights came on.

Warning. System Critical

The voice kept blaring as we struggled to get to the boat, going out to the dock the boat was nowhere to be seen but there was a plane. "Dad!" Kenji shouted. Dad pushed passed us and ran up to the helicopter. Kenji ran to dad as we stood still watching them argue, Kenji walked back as the others ran beside us. Kenji argued with dad as I turned to the camp fam. Kenji came back and stood beside us as Dad flew out of the docks and away from the island leaving us on the rigged island. The alarms turned off as we looked around happily. "It was a huge risk and it payed off" I said with a smile. I hugged Kenji happily as I looked at him. "Maybe it's time we think of a new name." Kenji and I sat at the watering hole thinking of names. "What about.. Oh! Oh! What if we were called Kenji and Y/n White! Like Walter White!" Kenji joked as I laughed

"How about Kenji and Y/n Stone? Like Esther Stone?" I suggested as we smiled. "We'll think of something." I said as Brooklynn held up the iPad. "Someone's coming" she said as I looked back at her biting my lip nervously. "Is this a bad time to say that a few visitors are coming to get us?" I asked as we made it to the dock. We stood on the dock as the boat arrived in front of us. "Y/n. Who's on the boat.?" They asked as I smiled. "Just a few visitors.." I said with a grin. Roxxie, and Dave got off the boat as everyone else got off the boat making me grin everyones jaw dropping. Darius quickly ran to his brother as Kenji hugged Dave. "When I meant leave your room this is not what I meant Darius" Brand said hugging Darius tight. Getting onto the boat, Bran and Darius spent their quality time together as I sat with Kenji. "What are we going to do? I mean- Mom is probably dead, Dad is in custody- Candy is crazy! What do we do? We have no family to turn to" I said as Kenji shook his head. "Technically we do have a family, Mr. Lockwood." Kenji said as I gasped.

"You're right! How could I forget!" I smiled and looked at him as he was staring off at Darius. "You aren't going to Mr. Lockwood are you." I asked as he nodded. "I want to stay with Darius, he's got a loving family and we'd technically have more brothers! Please don't be upset.." he said as I shook my head. "I could never be mad. I'll call to check in" I said hugging him, he hugged back and we stayed like that for a moment. "I think I like Stone, We should be called the Stone Twins" Kenji said as I smiled. "Okay, Well it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Stone" I smiled as he nodded. "Pleasure is all mine Ms. Stone" I held him tight with a smile as we laughed.

((So! I cut out the last part where they check in because I have plans for her fallen kingdom movie, and BIG plans for Kenji and Y/n!! So stay tuned! Love, Author 💋