Taking Control

Y/n's p.o.v

We walked through the desert in pain, Sunburns ate at our skin, We looked around tirelessly. I wasn't completely looking where I was going the ground under my feet disappearing. I yelped sliding down a cliff falling hard against the ground.

I sat up in pain looking around at the sand that sat around me. I struggled to stand looking up "Zach!? Gray?!" I shouted hearing no response. I winced in pain quickly walking away from the dead-end. I gasped looking at the Brad-X in front of me. It's eyes turned red as it gripped my arm tight. It lifted me up as I kicked and hit at it. It dragged me to another group of Brad's where I saw Eggshell but no sign of my friends.

"Eggshell!" I said skidding to his side holding him.

I held him as the Brads urged us along. I walked beside Eggshell sadly.

Zach's p.o.v

"Y/n!" I shouted as she slipped down a cliff, I attempted to grab her, I cursed under my breath as she fell.

"Zach..!" Gray shouted. I turned to see a Brad-X headed straight for Eggshell. I pulled Gray behind a rock. "What are you doing?!.." he asked confused.

"If they see us we'll die!" I said to him. I looked over the rock and gasped seeing Y/n pulled away by the Brad-X's.

"We need to talk to Darius. Now." I said as we ran out the other door out of the biome. We ran as fast as we could speeding into the jungle biome seeing Ben and the others.

We sat down scared. "Where's Y/n?" Dr. Almond asked.

"And Eggshell?" Sammy added.

"The Brad-X's took her and Eggshell!" Gray shouted cupping his head.

"What?" Kenji asked confused.

We looked at them with dead seriousness.

Everyone shocked. "What are we going to do!?"

Ben sprinted over to us with tears in his eyes "Kash did it. With the chips. He got her and now he's controlling her and Eggshell! They tried to fight it- but they couldn't.. He hurt Mae, He hurt Darius, He's hurting Y/n.. and he's going to keep hurting anything that gets in his way! I had to leave one dinosaur behind and I lost Y/n once I'm never. Doing it again. Enough is enough! We have to take Kash down!" Ben said tears rolling down his face.

I looked at Gray then at everyone else as I nodded. "Let's do this."

Ben began explaining the plan as I partly listened, Y/n saved us over and over again and we needed her back.

My thoughts were interrupted when Rebel began screeching. "Can you get her to shut up?" I asked looking at Kenji and Brooklynn.

"We're trying!" Kenji shouted back, Him and Brooklynn just sat down talking to one another.

We went in with the open, Angel gaining their attention. Kash and Eddie ran after Angel, Darius following. I followed the Brad's with Gray behind me, They pushed Y/n in a room then took the two dinosaurs down to the nursery. I looked at the lock in the door unable to understand.

"Hello! Hello! Someone help me please!" Y/n pleaded banging on the door.

"We're here Y/n!" Gray shouted back.

I looked at the lock as we tried to unlock it as Y/n kept pounding on her door. The door dinged as we pushed it open, Y/n wrapping her arms around us.

"We've gotta go" I said as I took Y/n's hand. We ran to the elevator and ran inside, Y/n stood between Gray and I. We went down to the nursery, the door opened up Ben and Darius turning to look at us. Ben sprinted to
Y/n hugging her, the two held into each other as I nudged them out of the elevator.

"I'll go get the other one " Ben said letting go of Y/n, Darius and him ran off. We followed Y/n who took us to Eggshell.

Y/n hugged Eggshell as we looked at them. Gray sat down beside he looking at Eggshell's leg.

"Y/n.. look." We looked at Eggshells leg, it looked like a large wound across us leg, Eggshell unable to stand on it.

"Zach, bandages. Now!" Y/n said glancing back at me.

"Got it!" I said as I picked up a roll of bandages tossing it to her.

She caught it and gently began wrapping Eggshells leg with it.

We watched as the room was tense and quiet. "Help me lift him up" Y/n said as I snapped back into reality. I nodded and helped her carry Eggshell out of the room. We met up with  Ben and Darius again as they looked puzzled

"What happened?" Darius asked helping us.

"Something cut Eggshells leg" Y/n said.

We walked through the woods putting Eggshell down once we made it to the clearing. Once we made Kenji wrapped his arms around his sister . The two hugged as Kenji cried into her shoulder.

"We got them! Ben's plan worked!" Darius gasped.

"We also got Y/n" I pointed out.

We all hugged each other happily, Mae and Almond rubbing their hands on Eggshell and the other one.

"Incredible! You're all incredible! Come here!" Mae said, Darius hugging her tight.

Darius held her for a moment then turned looking at Ben "You pulled it off dude!" Darius said happily.

"I knew you would do it!" Brooklynn agreed.

"I couldn't just let that jerk face keep Firecracker, and she kind of kept me going.." Ben said pointing to Y/n.

"I'm sorry Firecracker?" Yaz said chuckling.

"Oh yeah, I named her" Ben said happily.

"Firecracker! I love it!" Sammy smiled happily.

Everyone began talking to Firecracker as I sat down, Gray sitting beside me laying his head on my shoulder.

"Welcome to the family Firecracker" Ben said holding Y/n's hand happily.

"You, Bumpy and D/F/N would've gotten along  great" Ben sighed.

"I'm sure they've forgotten about us by now" Y/n looked at him saddened.

No one's p.o.v

The leaves rustled as D/F/N stumbled out Bumpy playing with her. The two dinosaurs ran to the treehouse, They roared and groaned signaling for their humans to come down but they got no response, Saddened they laid down cuddled up to each other tears in their big dark eyes

(Sorry this took so long to publish:( I was working on the last chapter and stuff for Dominion! ^^