Reunited

Y/n's p.o.v

We stared at dad, Kenji holding my hand as we both spoke nervously "Dad..?" We spoke as he dropped the tablet.

"Kenji, Y/n? You- You're alive?" Dad ran to us pulling us into a hug. Kenji and I were both shocked as we smiled, we hugged dad back, Kenji hiding his face in Dad's shoulder.

"No way.." I heard Darius mutter. "Their.. father." Brooklynn then added.

"I never thought I'd see you again" Dad held the back of our heads, I shared a look with Kenji as we smiled at dad.

"Me too!" Kenji exclaimed, Sammy walked up from behind us looking at our dad.

"It is sooo.. nice to meet you! Mr. Kon? I'm guessing. I'd shake your hand but uh.." She looked at the Brad's that shared a creepy look on us.

"Of course! Have the BRADs stand down" Dad said to Kash who looked shocked.

"Are you serious?!" Kash seethed dad glared at him, Eddie doing the same.

"Do what the man said Kash." Eddie said as Kash grumbled tapping his iPad.

The BRADs relaxed as we all sighed.

"Dad.. what are you doing here?" Kenji asked the question we were both thinking.

"It's a long story" Dad said not explaining further, Kash looked at Sammy and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, Don't I know you?" He asked as Sammy glared.

"I thought you worked with Masirani? You put a whole bunch of your money into his corporation- I mean! Didn't you send us there because of your bond with Simon?" I asked Kenji adding on "You run Mantah Corp now?"

"Yes children, A lot has changed. I took over at Mantah Corp after Nublar went down." Dad said with a soft voice.

"So? You're in charge of this island?" Gray asked confused.

"You're in charge of the Dino fights?"

"You let them keep Darius and your daughter prisoner?"

"You made these death robots?"

"And where we're you when he tried to kill me?!" Mae exclaimed after all the questions.

"You did what." Dad turned to Kash, He didn't even look at Eddie obviously leaving him out of it.

"I did what had to be done." Kash said. I heard something clicking from behind the BRADs but pushed it away.

"You we're supposed to get things up and running, not commit murder" This wasn't dad, it was a female's voice. One that I thought I'd never hear again. With her bright red hair in a braid. Candy stepped out, and glared at Kash while she stood next to Eddie.

Kenji and I were shocked as Candy waved at us with a happy smile.

"Apparently I gave you too much freedom" Dad said before he looked at us.

"Too. Much. Freedom?! You got to sit back while I did all the hard work! You know what. Forget this! This is my island!" Kash said as he pressed the iPad. The BRADs all had their red eyes on us again as we pulled back in fear of what they might do.