The fight

No ones p.o.v

Owen stepped down the stairs quietly as he outstretches his arm to Blue, he remained calm as Roxie and Dave kept the kids behind them, Owen took the camera off Blue letting it drop to the ground as everyone smiled happily. That smiled faded as the giant white abomination stopped through mains street locking eyes with everyone. 

"We need to hide" Roxie muttered, Dave agreeing as the velociraptors were speaking with the Indominous. Something Blue said to the Indominous angered her, The creature hit Blue in the side launching her away. The other two going ahead and attacking the creature while Roxie and Dave ran hiding in a gift shop, Claire pulled the kids to a gift shop in the middle of the street.

Y/n's p.o.v

I looked at the teeth and shook my head, I looked in the emergency kit grabbing a flare "We don't have enough" I muttered jumping out of the gift shop, Claire grabbed my hand

"Enough what!" Claire asked Gray patting her shoulder.

"Teeth, We need more teeth" He said as Claire looked at the flare in my hand figuring out what I was doing. She jumped out following me as we ran to paddock 9. I stood in front of the door looking at the camera

"Hey! Hey! Anyone there!" I shouted waving my arms. I heard a voice from a loud speaker.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused as I pointed to the door

"You need to open the gate!" I shouted up to him.

"Paddock 9 doors..?" He asked worriedly.

"Damn it, Lowery, be a man and do something for once in your life!" Claire shouted.

"Why do you have to make it personal..?" He asked as an alarm went off. I looked forward lighting the flare, I could see the amber eyes of the t-Rex. I watched till she got close and began running as she roared behind us. I kept sprinting as Claire turned hiding in the other gift shop with Roxie and Dave. I ducked throwing the flare at the Indominus, Rexy stepping over me as I looked at Owen and the Mitchell's

"Run!!" I screamed to them as they quickly ran out of the small shop.

We watch as the dinosaurs have an all out brawl. I ran meeting up with everyone else, We kept our eyes on the fight as the Indominus Rex was tossed like a rag doll towards the water. I heard something come up and watched the jaws of the Mosasaurus clamp down on the white creature pulling her into the water. The two dinosaurs give each other a respectful look as Rexy walked off, Blue looking at Owen and I as we shook our heads, Blue seeming disappointed as she ran off sadly.

(It just occurred to me I must've deleted this chapter so there was a space where it should be:( I'm sorry everyone but you get a new chapter!)