Technical Difficulties

Y/n's p.o.v

Everyone began running back to Mae and Almond as Kenji and remained where we were. "How- Why?! Why is Eddie working with those guys!" Kenji sighed.

"I don't know! I'm just as confused as you are!" I said.

"What is Mr. Mills a bad guy, Huh! What about Candy, Or even.. d-dad..?" Kenji's voice quivered as I rubbed his arm.

"I don't know.. But what I do know is we can't trust Eddie." I said as he sniffled, nodding.

"Yeah.." he said as we ran after the others.

'What if Candy and Dad were evil..?' I asked myself trying to shake away the thought.

It was day time now and I was tired out of my mind.

No one's p.o.v

Everyone made it back to the spot in the forest, Y/n stumbled in and fell down falling right asleep beside the Mitchell twins, "They seem tired.." Mae said gently.

"They haven't slept in three days, I'm not surprised" Brooklynn said rubbing Y/n's hand.

"But in any case, that coward let a robot loose on a child?" Mae exclaimed then gasped with pain, Almond rushing to her aid.

"That thing was no joke.." Kenji said

"Kash went to town on it and it didn't even get a scratch" Ben added.

"Just because it's tough on the outside doesn't mean it's tough on the inside too." Sammy commented.

"What do you mean?" Brooklynn asked

"It's just a robot, right? Maybe you can shut it down, or reprogram it to be good instead of evil!"

"So if we find one, B or N/N could hack it, and we can swap it out with Darius's!" Has added

"Oh! Uh I'm not sure if-" Brooklynn started

"We'd finally have a way to communicate with Darius!" Ben exclaimed.

"Wow Brooklynn, is there anything you and Y/n can't do?" Mae asked. Y/n rubbed her eyes sitting up, Sammy filled her in on everything looking at the discomfort on Brooklynn's face.

"Uh jump-starting cars, fixing sonars, boat driving, robot-reprogramming, dinosaur taming, nope. That's all the major life skills" Kenji said

"NBD" Yaz added.

Ben looked back at Almond and Mae "No big deal" He whispered as they nodded understanding now.

"Well it's kind of a BD.." Brooklynn muttered. Ben whispering back to them again

"Big deal.."

"Pssh! We've seen your videos. You've got skills! Plus we've seen you in real life!" Sammy smiled.

"Guys that doesn't mean-" Y/n started

"Like that time you unboxed Silicon Valley! 'AI, is it our future or our destruction?'" Sammy smiled.

Zach and Gray waking up moments ago piped into the conversation

"Like the time you jabbed a raptor with a electrical stick to save our lives" Gray said

"Or the time you got the attention of a fucking t-Rex to take down the Indominous" Zach added.

"Wait I'm sorry what?" Kenji asked.

"It's a thing you'd have to be there to understand" Gray smiled as the trio laughed. The group began naming things off about Brooklynn occasionally adding in things about Y/n.

"The point is, you guys did all that cool stuff, you would totally crush this robot thing too!" Yaz said.

"Let's go hack a Brad!" Sammy smiled.

The others go prepared to leave as Y/n, Zach and Gray laid drowsily, they didn't plan on getting up so the other left finding the Brad compound, Mae, Almond, the Mitchell's and Y/n sleeping soundly in their spot.

————————————————-
"Y/n.." someone whispered.

"Y/n!" the voice said louder this time.

"Y/N!" The voice shouted, Y/n bolting awake. Y/n looked around back on the streets of Jurassic world.

"What..?" Y/n gasped looking around in fear.

"Look out! Darius, Sammy! Behind you!" Brooklynn's voice rang through Y/n's head, The t-Rex standing over Sammy and Darius then biting down on heir upper bodies, Y/n screamed and began to run, She tripped over her own feet falling.

she shifted to the sky, falling beside Toro off the cliff, they landed on the ground harshly, Y/n gasping for air. Toro stood up slowly about to bite on Y/n when she shifted again.

Now standing in the raptor pen, her arm outstretched, she screamed in pain the mouth of Echo encasing her arm.

Once again she was shifted somewhere else, she stared at the Scorpius in fear as it launched thousands of quills at her, feeling every prick Y/n screamed out in pain

Shifting again she now stood in the middle of the woods staring at the tourists coming off the abandoned dock: Mitch, Tiff, and Hap. Y/n gasped her thoughts going quiet and warmth trickling down her head as she felt the bullet exit her skull, she hit the ground and finally bolted awake looking around shaking, she was over top Zach's legs and back in their little spot in the forest

————————————————-

Y/n sat shaking as she began to cry, the nightmare looked and felt so real

"Y/n are you okay..?" Gray asked looking at how bad Y/n was shaking and crying.

"I-I just- I- the dinosaurs- a-and-" Y/n broke down stumbling over her words, Zach woke up by this quickly hugging his friend, Y/n tried to stop crying but the tears of fear just kept rolling and rolling, more and more continued.

Eventually Y/n was able to calm down and explain everything to the two.

"Maybe it's best if you stay off helping for a while.. You've been through a whole lot" Zach said.

Y/n shook her head "It's just the dinosaurs.. I can't- I can't with them.." Y/n bit her nails

"We know.. But we just want to make sure you're okay" Gray said rubbing Y/n's hand.

"Maybe talk to the others about just not being on Dino duty?" Zach asked.

"Y-yeah I'll ask when they get back" Y/n said with a sigh holding her friends hands still shaken up from the dream

(In short a good chunk of this chapter is a dream! So the parts highlighted under '-' will be the dream parts:)