Whatever it Takes

Y/n's p.o.v

I put my hand over my eyes looking up at the people in the helicopter, The people kept telling us to go back to the docks "Attention! Return to the dock and cut the engine immediately!" A woman shouted, I looked back at D/F/N who was hidden in the shade, I didn't want them to see her. We watched a few more helicopters go by as I looked up at Kenji

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We are saved!" Kenji exclaimed.

"Are we?" Darius asked confused. "Wait, Kenji!" We all ran up to the captains quarters quickly unsure if this was the right decision. We walked into the room as I pulled the boat to a stop.

"I'm not exactly getting good guy vibes, Captain" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, unmarked chopper, big scary guns?" Yaz said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what would you bring to rescue kids from an island full of killer dinosaurs? Cake?" Kenji asked raising an eyebrow to Yasmina.

"He's got a point.." Ben said. We jumped in fear hearing the thunder clap in front of us

"The sea is pretty rough.." Sammy said.

"All right then. We take our chances with the people in the helicopter?" Darius asked looking at us. We all nodded slowly looking back at him. Kenji started up the engine as we began going back to the docks. Brooklyn and I jumped off the boat when we made it to the dock tying it up to an anchor on the dock as the helicopter landed. Everyone got off the boat as I walked up to D/F/N

"Stay here girl" I rubbed her head and ran catching up to the others, we began walking up to the helicopter looking at the man with a big gun who just got out if it. We ran up to him as I took his hand getting into the helicopter after Ben did.

"What are you kids doing out here?" The man asked confused.

"Long story! Too long!" Sammy shouted, Gray, Sammy, and Kenji got in. Ben, Sammy, and Kenji getting buckled to a seat, Gray and I crawled up to the passenger seat, the pilot shaking her head.

"No, You kids go back there!" She said, We just got buckled in the seat and ignored her. The pilot rolled her eyes as Ben looked up at her.

"Wait, If you're not here to rescue us, then why are you here?" Ben asked messing with his seat belt. I felt the helicopter shake as I looked out the window. 'Oh god' I thought to myself as I saw the t-rex walking to the platform. The pilot screamed as she pulled up on the controls pulling off the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Kenji yelled up to her, We looked down at the t-rex that was on the platform with the others. The t-rex bit down on a side of the helicopter, We began to scream as Sammy almost fell out, I quickly got out of my seat and grabbed her arm, Kenji and Ben pulling on me. The pilot pulled away from the t-rex's mouth as we all fell down but still in the helicopter.

"Wait! Stop!" The man with the gun shouted as the pilot turned the helicopter almost down to get him. We looked in fear as the t-rex bit down on the man killing him in an instant. The pilot began pulling away.

"No!" Kenji started.

"No" Sammy screamed.