Salvation

No one's p.o.v

The children made it to where they saw the smoke again as they saw their friends with the same people who got off the yacht with the guns. The kids looked confused as they glared at the group. "I don't trust these guys, they had guns and they were super creepy" Zach said as they kids nodded. Their stomachs growled as they looked at the food their friends were eating.

"Ugh I wish we could have some.." Gray said as we nodded.

"I wish, That looks so good, warm bacon, scrumptious scrambled eggs, and some crispy toast..." Y/n's mouth watered everyone's stomachs growling.

They watched their friends run into a bathroom yurt as they kept a close eye on the three adults.

"Okay what do we know about these guys?" Ben asked.

"Well that big scary one over there is Hap, He is super creepy" Y/n said as they nodded.

"The couple and him are here do something with guns, And that doesn't sound like a good idea" Zach said as the kids nodded again.

"You kids shouldn't be here" The kids quickly turned around looking at Hap who stood behind them. The kids backed away as he held a knife in his hand.

"Please don't kill us!" Gray shouted as Hap rolled his eyes

"We aren't here to kill you, I'm here to get you all off the island, and the couple Tiffany and Mitchell or Mitch and Tiff are here to.. kill the dinosaurs They plan on killing them, chopping off their heads, and hanging it on their walls." Hap said as we looked at him with fear.

"I don't trust you, Get back we'll save our friends" Ben said as Bumpy ran over pushing Hap back. We watched as he got back up walking away. Y/n looked up and sighed.

"Guys Tiff and Mitch saw us, They most likely know we are a threat to them" Y/n said as the kids looked in fear. The couple pulled out their guns as the kids sprinted away from the clearing, the couple and Hap acting like nothing had happened.

-With Claire and Owen-

"Claire where are they?" Karen asked her sister.

"Karen, They stayed on the island.." Claire said, Karen's eyes began to water as she slapped her sister across the face.

"My boys are on a dinosaur island! I trusted you Claire and you left them on that island?!" Karen yelled Owen splitting the two sisters.

"Listen calm down, your boys will be fine but you need to trust me" Owen said.

"How are we meant to trust you, you were one of the people who left my boys on the island" Scott said

"Listen the kids made their choice so you need to calm down!" Roxie said as everyone tried to calm down the angry and upset Mitchell parents.

"We have One 16 year old, two 15 year old's, two 14 year old's, two 12 year old's, a 13 year old, and y/a year old (Your age) on that island it will take a moment before we can get them off so you need to calm down" Dave said as the Mitchell parents sighed.

-Back with the kids-

"They tried to kill us!!" Gray yelled

"I know, Our dinosaurs and our friends could be next!" Ben announced.

"We need to get back in contact with Brooklynn, She saw us she must be suspicious of them or something!" Y/n said as they all nodded. They began brainstorming a plan as Gray looked up

"Darius! He's gonna snap under stress and probably leave with Tiff and Mitch!" Gray explained as we all nodded. They ran back to the campsite out friends beside Darius, Sammy, and Yaz. Brooklynn and Kenji were the only ones there. They watched the duo run away from Hap into the forest as they followed, the adult and their friends. They watched closely. Hap cornered their friends as they all picked up a stick. They quickly hit Hap in the back of the head.

"Y/n..? Ben..?" Kenji said as they looked at him.

"What you never seen a ghost before?" Y/n said with a smile.