Ch.11 Lab Testing

Puff stared at Raspberry and shook his head,"No...I'm not going with you, not even near you!", his voice trembled, almost cracking. Edge shifted, moving between Puff and Raspberry. This made Puff a little more comfortable and at least slightly safer. No matter what happens, Edge will be there for him, right?

"You stay over there. He's not going with you!"

Raspberry glared and instead took a few steps forward,"Have you forgotten? Did our entire conversation go over your head? Puff is coming with me whether you like it or not. He'll be going to me. However with the way he's been acting I think maybe he needs more help than what I can provide. Now come here!"

"Puff...get out of here.", Edge was going to give Puff some time to run away.  He was willing to risk it all for Puff. No matter what Puff did to Edge, all that fighting and snapping at one another...Edge would never go as far as throw someone into the labs. He wouldn't allow that to a stranger, he certainly wouldn't allow that to Puff. No way in hell.

"W-What...?"

"I said get out of here, damn it!", Edge snapped, this time for a good reason. He couldn't let Puff stay here. Once Puff was captured, he might never see him again. Puff flinched when Edge snapped at him however saw that it was best to listen. He slowly stepped back and ran inside the house. Raspberry twitched, his hands turned into fists as his nails dug into the palms. Puff disobeyed him. HIM! That will be the last time Puff disobeys Raspberry.

"That's fucking it!! That disrespectful bitch will get what's coming to him! I'll fucking beat him down and break that pride until he'll have no other choice but to obey me!", Raspberry dashed to the door. He was going to unleash his rage upon Puff and make sure to break him. Before he could turn the handle, Edge grabbed his arm.

"Now you stop right there! Are you fucking mad?! Who are you to say that?!"

"I'm that chief of fucking police! I am the law here and anyone who goes against it will be removed from society! You're about to be next! Why do you want to protect him so much?! A lawbreaker! You've worked your ass off to be in a place like this...are you really going to throw it all away for someone like him?!"

"I would!...I would throw away everything just to see him get away from you...a cruel bastard from hell! You are worse than any downer I ever had the displeasure of meeting!"

"You are a rotten cop and should've never come here with that attitude!", with Raspberry's other hand, he decked Edge as hard as he could in his face. A few drops of blood immediately dripped down edges nose. Edge jolted back, instinctively covering his nose to stop the blood. With the chance Raspberry had, he slammed the door open and looked for Puff. The angered chief practically tore up the living room, looking behind furniture and around other rooms.

"Puff?! Puff damn it come here now and I'll be nice! Don't make this harder on yourself! Maybe if you apologize I'll make sure you're treated well.", Raspberry searched the house, carefully sweeping each room quickly. He looked towards a closet, slowly going over and turning the handle. Quickly he swung open the door, finding Puff hidden in the corner.

"Oh? Hiding in the closet again? This feels awfully familiar doesn't it, Puff?", he grabbed Puff and dragged him out of hiding.

"No!! Don't touch me! Get your hands off of me! I never wanted to see you again!", Puff tried to pull away from Raspberry. He couldn't stand Raspberry touching him, much less even look at him. He needed to get away, far far away. He should've ran away like Edge said instead of hide. Puff was scared. Scared of being alone, scared of Raspberry, scared of what might happen today. He had a gut feeling that something awful will happen today.