Ch.6 A Walk In The Park.

"Oh you want to punch me, huh? Can't ya wait 'til it's morning or something?! I'm cranky, it's late, and I was cuddling my lover.", He huffed as he glared back. stepped between the brothers. They looked ready to go at each other. Even though Puff doesn't know the history of these two, he didn't want things to escalate.

"Both of you stop! Please! It's late and I'M getting annoyed! Please just stop!", He begged. As he looked at Edge he flinched to see the officer grab him. One hand tightly gripping over Puff's arm while the other gripped his chin,"You! Stay out of this.", He harshly shoved the other onto the couch. Puff landed with an 'oof' as the couch creaked, rocking backwards then hitting the floor.

"Hey! Fucker, are you going to fix my couch if you destroy it?!", Fell snapped at Edge,"And Watcha' problem with him?! I'm tired of arguing! I want you to leave and be gone!"

While Edge and Fell start a whole new argument, Classic rushed down,"Puff?? What are you doing here? What is he doing here.", He asked and helped his brother up. He frowned, staring at the bruise on Puff's cheek. His hand slowly reached up, caressing it.

"Classic...I haven't seen you in a while! In such a long time..."

"I know... It was wrong of me to just suddenly leave. I know you're probably pissed at me. I really am sorry Puff. I know no matter how much I apologise, I can't deny that I left you...in a horrid part of town too."

"Forget that! I'm just happy to see you here! You should've talked to me more! If anything...I'm more wondering about your fiance. Since when you two got engaged? Are you two going to get married? Oh I have so many questions! Please, when uh... they're done arguing perhaps we can talk more! I have so much to talk about."

"Puff...", Classic's voice was quivered as Classic leaned forward, examining his brother,"Puff what happened."

"What do you mean...?"

"Have you been taking you Joy? Your eyes..."

"I could say the same for you! Your eyes are completely normal! I have a lot to tell about myself and...the cop."

"Puff! I'm happy you're here, I am, but what have I told you?! Take. Your. Joy! You can get killed over there! Just like what I used to say when we were younger,'Do as I say, not as I do'. Is that why you're with him? The... horrible cop?", The more classic and Puff talked to each other, the more they ignored the increasingly angry argument next to them. It was like Fell and Edge weren't even in the room with Puff and Classic. Puff was focused on his brother just as Classic focused on Puff.

"...I messed up. I horribly messed up. You know I...work as a reporter right? Well...I was flipping through articles and I found something about our dad."

"Puff..."

"My head was so foggy! I didn't realise how much I couldn't think when I took joy. I wanted to remember something! I just wanted to think! One thing led to another and Edge was outside, demanding I turn myself in. I was scared and ran off. I was caught and under lockdown. I messed up even more with...other events. Now I'm practically under 24/7 watch."

"Puff! Whatever it was that you wanted to remember was not worth it! Now what did he do to you?! Why are you bruised?? It is so hard to look at you now! When I look at you all I can see is... Is when you were with your ex. I hate seeing bruises on you! I don't want my baby brother to ever be in pain again...",Classic wrapped his arms around Puff, burying his face into his brother's chest.

"I'm fine I swear... You were always over protective of me."

"Fine?! If being bruised is fine then I don't wanna know how being hurt is for you! Puff, just please tell me what he's done to you, I can help."