Ch. 7 Drunk talk

Raspberry was never a kind man. Kind was not a part of his dictionary. Not at all. Raspberry was a cruel monster who couldn't be brought down. He works in the Parade District, at a police station. Pleasant town, wonderful cops. However, like every police station, there are bad apples. Needless to say Raspberry was rotten, trash, and cruel.

He always wanted to be high and mighty. With such a high position, nobody could argue with him. Nobody had the courage to argue or fight back, not against a cop. However, there were some that managed to snap back. A few brave souls. They didn't last a week after that. Raspberry always found a way to jail them. Framing crimes on the poor victims was his favorite thing to do.

The last time he framed someone, they were never seen again. He holds so much power, how can anyone argue and not trust him? To the police force, he's such a 'shining star' and an amazing example. To civilians... they avoid and don't talk about him. If anyone says one bad thing...they might have a long talk.

Not only is Raspberry in high power, he's manipulative. With people he's close to, they know how horrid he is. He keeps them quiet however. He makes sure they all stay in line and quiet. Despite that he puts on a fake smile and sweet act. To strangers, he wants to look good, all high and mighty. He seems so friendly at first, such a gentleman and sweet words.

That's how Puff got trapped. Raspberry's words were sugar-coated. They sounded so wonderful when he was complimented after hours of negativity. For a while he thought this was actually normal. Normal to be degraded and punished over small things. Whatever Raspberry wanted it was Puff's job to provide. Right?

Once Puff left, Raspberry only got more egotistical and cruel. Puff could tell just by looking at him, he hasn't changed. He can sense the cruel aura coming from him. Not to mention that glare...he was clearly trying not to snap. He won't do it in front of Classic, so all he can do is just glare or threaten.

Raspberry tilts his head, raising his hand over his chest,"My dear, that hurts me. Haven't I always provided for you? I always gave you what I could, spoiled you, and I always made sure you were treated accordingly."

Classic was slowly nudging Puff away,"Accordingly...you left unforgivable scars on my brother. Do you know how much I wanted to punch you when I learned you hurt him?! You don't deserve to have your status, you're just a criminal that hasn't been caught yet."

Raspberry's eyes narrowed,"Show some respect to authority or you might find yourself dead in an alley, maggot! Puff acted out and I had to act accordingly. By the end of our relationship, Puff was such a nice, obedient little fiance.", His red eye trailed up Puff's body,"I still have that pretty orange ring for you. I'm still here to care for you, pet. I know you must miss my affection~", he chuckled. Puff hated that look when Raspberry eyed him like candy.

Raspberry's version of 'affection' was soft kissing, cuddling and nuzzled. However, they often turned rough. Harsh biting, marking, and forceful acts. He only acted soft with Puff at first to dangle the feeling of approval in front of Puff's face. He made Puff crave approval and affection. He noticed the bruise on Puff's cheek.

"Oh? And how did you get that bruise? Did you disrespect someone? Was it well deserved? It wouldn't surprise me, you were always mouthy."

"We're leaving. I don't want you ever around my brother again. Throw out the ring! Get rid of whatever he left behind! You will never have Puff again and I won't let you. The next time you ever try to talk to him I'll-"

"You'll what? You have no evidence against me. Even if you did nobody would believe you...", He glared and turned away,"I stopped by to see Puff when I was walking this morning. Anyway, I am busy today. Maybe I'll see you again later. The parade district may be large but you'll see me in the most unlikely places." He started to walk away.