Ch.4 Alleyway trouble

"Puff W.D you are in so...so much trouble.", His voice was low. However his eyes showed all his emotions. Anger and tiredness.

It was dark already when Edge approached Puff for a moment. Then stopped, he scanned over puff's body. His diamond red eyes followed over the other. Taking a moment to compose himself, he tried to keep a straight face despite his obvious anger. What pierced through the darkness was Edges eye's, and the baton he held. It seemed to shine from the streetlight nearby. It was just Puff and Edge.

Not only Puff is alone in the dark, he's alone with a pissed off cop. That he ran from. That's likely to kick his ass. Puff couldn't lie to himself... He was scared. His soul was pulsing, if he was human he would be pale and sweating bullets. Click click click. From how much he was shaking, his bones clicked together.

He wished he was anywhere but here right now. Maybe back at the park, his focus fixed on that grasshopper. Maybe he should've kept running instead of stopping so soon. Anywhere was better than here. Maybe he could've made his way to the Parade district.

Who knows what could happen. If Edge was as bad as he seemed then Puff could get hurt badly. Nobody would ever believe him if he was hurt. It was Edge's word over Puff's. Bad scenarios played in Puff's head.

He could get pulled into an alleyway and beaten. This cop could bash his ankles if he wanted and claim Puff jumped from a high place. But that won't happen right? Edge just bluffs and threatens Puff. Surely none of this can happen. The worst that's happened to him was being pinned down.

He couldn't go into the car with Edge. He didn't even want to go home. It was practically a jailhouse there.

His home he loved, his home he stayed in, his home he grew up in...will never feel right again. Not with this cop around.

At this point he might not even go home. Likely back to that small cell. The thought made him whimper.

Puff stepped back, trying to keep space between him and edge. If all else fails, Puff would make a run for it. There was little hope he could get away for a second time however.

"S-Stay away. Put...put that baton away. There is n-no need-", interrupted, he was silenced quickly.

"Shut it! Whatever you have to say doesn't matter. What matters is that you get in the car and continue treatment. It's either do this the easy way with minor consequences or I'm going to be the worst cop you've ever seen.", Edge gripped the baton with both hands in a tight clutch. The cop was just itching for an excuse to use it.

Puff's eyes shifted. From the baton to the cop to the car and back to the baton. Oh, how much that would hurt if Edge used that. He still has bruises from when he fell down the stairwell. As well as when Edge stepped on him.

Puff shuddered. He could feel where edge stomped and twisted his heel on his side. He shook his head to clean his thoughts.

"L-Let's be reasonable... Let's just-"

"Reasonable?! You fuckin' cut off your tracker and ran off?! Not only that I see you managed to cough up that pill I gave you! You are in no position to make negotiations! You are at the mercy of my hands! Now get in the car. Don't make me come over there."

Puff glanced around. He only had one chance at this. He was certainly going to pay the price for a few moments of freedom. But will it be worth it?? Slowly stepping back he kept his eyes focused on Edge.

"Puff!! Come here now! You have nowhere to go!", Red eyes scanned over Puff.

There were a few alleyways around and there was still the park to cut through. Maybe Puff can jump over the fence like he did at home. Or perhaps loose Edge through the alleyway.