Wreck Me, Wakatoshi

Wreck me, Wakatoshi

 Ushijima x You

 Read at your own risk

-Start-

"Waka-chan, let's have some fun."

You drunkenly said to Ushijima Wakatoshi when you found him drinking alone at the corner of the crowded living room you were in. He just looked at you with a slightly pissed expression after he saw how wasted you are while holding a half-empty bottle of wine, with a wanton smile on your red lips.

It's been a while since you last saw him this close after he graduated from high school. Even though you always go to his match, there are only a few times that you got to talk to him because most of the time, he tends to ignore you because of how flirtatious you are to him back then when you were still their club manager.

And if you are not Kozume Kenma's content writer and assistant, you wouldn't have this chance to talk to your long-time beloved senpai again. That's why you do your best to look stunning when your boss held a party for Hinata Shoyou's debut game and welcome party to his mansion-like house.

You wear a black spaghetti strap, square neck satin dress, and four-inches high heeled shoes that you only wear whenever you want to impress Ushijima. The only accessory you have is the Shiratorizawa necklace that Tendou gave you last Christmas when you finally had the chance to meet up with them because of your busy schedule.

"Stop drinking, woman. You are already drunk." He coldly said with his olive-green eyes filled with nothing but irritation while staring at you. He took the half-empty bottle of wine you were chugging earlier and gave it back to the bartender who just went past you.

Displeasure was shown on your lovely face because there hasn't been a day where he nags at you or talks to you coldly. Nevertheless, you can't help but be attracted to him despite this famous volleyball player being so cold and mean to you at times. You even asked yourself, why fall hard and deep-rooted to this cold human being when there are lots of guys simping on you? It has been six years since he repeatedly rejected your confessions and advances, and yet...you are still waiting for him to look at you properly.

They are not him, that's why.

Your heart stated, which made you truly frustrated. A sigh escaped your lips when Ushijima stood up with the bottle of wine and went to his current teammates' table.

They said I am pretty, that I am good enough. That I don't need to change myself just for him. But you still won't look at my way? I changed myself. I learned how to apply make-up and dress up just for you, but why is it that I still can't make you fall for me, like how you made me fall head over heels for you?

You asked yourself before looking away to Ushijima, who almost meet your gaze if you didn't look away from him to hide the tears clouding your pretty eyes. You sighed and smiled at the bartender who gave you another glass of whiskey, but before you could even take the glass to your mouth, a strong hand takes it away from your weak grasp and drinks it for you. Your surprised gaze met Ushijima's deadly glare when he put the glass on the table after drinking its content.

"I told you to stop drinking, yet you still tried to drink some more when I left for a moment! Why are you so stubborn? You never changed. You're still the same. I hate it." He hissed in a voice that was enough for just the two of you to hear.

You lowered your head upon hearing those three words once again. It never changed. When you got rejected by him, he even mentioned the things he hated about you. He hates your sweetness, your smile, and the way you stare at him. His harsh words bring you back to that time when he rejected you in front of your other senpais, his teammates who helped you have the courage to confess to him. Out of embarrassment, you run away from them and even quit the club, but you still love him nonetheless.