Sexual Dysfunction

Sexual Dysfunction
Shoyo x Reader

A/N: Rei, Eri, and Karina are OC slash Extras who loves to stir up things :)

"Sexual dysfunction is a problem that can happen during any phase of the sexual response cycle..."

Professor Hinata's deep voice woke me up from the drowsiness I felt from the report made by my classmates a while ago. When I looked up from resting my head on the table, I met my professor's striking orbs, staring at me, brows furrowed in an austere frown while giving additional feedback regarding the report.

However, my thought process is into something else as I absentmindedly stare at my stoic professor.

Shoyo Hinata is a real definition of a deviously handsome being. The way his unruly neck length tangerine hair sways with the gentle wind when he is having tea in our university pavilion, is truly breathtaking. When I first saw him, my throat felt parched. Like a vampire that just woke up from a deep slumber, I have this urge to bite his slender neck and marked them to back off the bug lusting over him.

A nudge on my elbow sent me back to reality, "Y/N, you're drooling." Rei, a friend of mine teased, making me wipe the side of my lips that Eri, - Rei's twin, pointed at.

My friends giggled in unison just right after my sinfully gorgeous professor ended his class.

"Everybody knows that Sir Hinata is hot but stop making it obvious that you're lusting over him." Karina said with a wide grin curved on her lips while putting the notes in her bag.

I was about to open my mouth to rebut when Rei shut me up with shocking information. "I heard he has ED though." she said in a low voice to avoid being heard by the man we're gossiping about.

"What a waste!" I exclaimed my disappointment which made Professor Hinata look at our way for a moment before he left the almost emptied classroom.

"I heard from a friend who tried to make a move at him." Rei said glancing towards her other evil twin with a knowing smile on her lips.

"Oh, that girl from the other class? I heard that she and her friends made a bet who could make his thing up. Unfortunately, none of them made it." Karina back-up which made my lips formed a wicked smile.

"Hmm... What a waste...and he is just my type." I murmured to myself. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn't see how my friends exchange glances, definitely planning something evil.

"Why not make a bet then?" Karina started that caught my attention.

"What bet?"

Rei showed a group invitation for Professor Hinata's class retreat this weekend, "I heard the class will be invited to his villa."

"Let's see who among us four, could make him hard." Eri concluded. The corner of my lips raised, making my triplets friends silently high five behind their backs without my knowledge.

--
"Want to play a round?" I asked the lonesome man sitting at the corner of the library of his villa where he chose to hide himself.

We were lucky that we took a class in Abnormal Psychology, we got to be invited in a yearly retreat that Dean Sugawara organized only for Professor Hinata's class. And for this year, the retreat's location happened to be his own villa.

Out of 30 students, only 15 made it, which is why we are all free to wander in his huge mansion. Thus, make it easier for me to make a move on him while my friends and other classmates are still busy taking pictures outside his mansion.

"You should go back to your friends." Shoyo said in his usual stern voice when I sat at the chair across from him.

"Let's play." I insisted. I bravely met his sharp gaze when he raised his head from the cards that he kept on shuffling.