Punish Me, Pleasure Me

Asahi x You
2021

--

A deep sigh escaped your lips as your dreamy eyes followed the man wearing a soutane as he goes out of the house that he held an Anointing of the sick. You felt jealous when he smiled sweetly towards the middle-aged woman who sends him out.

"Thank you again, Father Asahi." The woman said to the Priest that he just answered with a gentle smile before leaving the place.

You walked side by side with him as if he could see you or even feel your presence, when in fact, he is not aware of your existence. With that thought in mind, you felt sad and lonely. Because no matter what you do, this mortal will never be yours. He is a priest and you are a succubus. He will never ever be your prey because of how strong his spiritual force field is and you can't be with him because of your differences.

Your love is futile if you will end up dying. Loving that mortal is called foolishness!

You remembered Kei's words. He is one of your friends who tried to stop you from leaving the domain, but you still left nonetheless. And it has been a week since you start starving yourself and went to the living realms to stay beside your beloved person until your death. It's not that you are trying to kill yourself, but rather it is because your body won't accept other mortals anymore. After all, you fell in love, which is like a curse for demons like you.

What does that mortal have and you fell in love with him?

You recalled when Tooru, - your superior, asked you before you escaped your domain. You lay side-ways on Asahi's warm bed and have your eyes feast on your beloved's bronzed, mouth-watering body as he removed his soutane to take a shower. You thought that it is one of the qualities of him that you find attractive at first. He looked delectable with those packed abs and bulky biceps. But what truly made you head over heels to him is that he looked like your first love, Azumane.

He is the demon who made you a succubus. He was your mentor who just disappeared from your life after he rejected you when you confessed to him. It was a hundred years later when you found out that he is now one of the top bosses. And at the exact moment, you find him. You find Father Asahi, - the priest of the small town you happened to pass by. He is the exact opposite of your first love. Azumane doesn't smile at anyone, he is cold and mean to you. While the mortal always has a coy yet cute smile on him. You once transformed as an ordinary human to approach him but you got caught by Tooru and dragged back to your realm. Because your tier is still low and if he happened to find out that you are a demon, there is a possibility that you will die.

As if I won't die now that I'm starving.

You thought to yourself before you followed Father Asahi when he entered the bath and watched him shower while filling up the tub where you choose to sit down while feasting on his body. Your throat feels dry while watching him take a bath. You feel hot between your thighs when you see his erect manhood. This is the reason why you always peek at him whenever he is taking a bath because no matter how holy a person is, they still have body needs. This is your feeding place. Though drinking his cum when he plays by himself won't suffice your hunger, seeing him pleasure himself is satisfying.

You walked towards him and kneeled in front of him, facing his hard manhood and watched him play all by himself. You subconsciously touch yourself as you watch him play with his eyes closed. Your juice is already dripping when you insert a finger into your sheath. Watching him play and hearing his heavy breathing while touching himself is truly arousing, you watch him intently while fingering yourself and listen to the sound he makes. You ready yourself because you knew that he was about to cum, when his grip tightened a little and his hands moved a bit faster, you open your mouth closer to the tip of his shaft and patiently wait for him to shoot his seed.