Notes And Words

Semi Eita x Female Reader
Just Fluff
📌 It's a request made for AnneTsukki

Notes and words

A small note fell from one of the notebooks that Anne pulled out of her bag. She thought it was one of the clipped notes that she made for one of her subjects, but it appears that it was a scented paper with someone else's handwriting on it. Her brows furrowed especially after she saw what was written on it.

Hey Anne, how come you still looked pretty even with your tousled hair?

Anne unconsciously combed her unkempt hair with her fingers after reading the note and scanned the crowded hallway of their university to see if someone was looking at her way, but found none. And since she's late for her next subject, she put the note in her pocket and rushed to her next class. She forgot about the note throughout the day because of the research and assignments that were given to them by their professors. And thus, how Anne's day ends.

Hey Anne, did you get enough sleep? You have been dozing off since your first subject. Drink this to wake you up. I'm not sure if you like it though I often see you buy this when you're sleep-deprived.

A canned black coffee with a scented note beside it was placed on her table when she came back from the comfort room. Anne scanned the room suspiciously but since she's the aloof type of person and only talked with her circle of friends, she can't ask the man sitting beside her about the drink and the note. The confused lass sighed and open the can since it is a waste to throw it. Her eyes went back to the scented note she was holding and a sweet smile escaped her lips after reading it once again. Anne doesn't know who is the mystery sender of the notes and drink, but for some unknown reason, she doesn't feel uncomfortable receiving it.

Her day ends, feeling energized, thanks to the coffee she received from the mysterious sender. But before she left the room where her last class was held, Anne left a note on her desk with words of thanks for the coffee. She thought that if the mysterious person knows what she drinks when she is sleep-deprived, then the mysterious sender is just someone close to her.

Hey Anne, you made me happy with the note you left yesterday. But you know what completes my day? It is to see your smile while drinking the coffee I gave you. Seriously, your smile filled my mind all day. That, I couldn't even remember what my professor's lecture is about. You should be sent to jail for being so damn pretty when smiling.

Anne couldn't stop herself from giggling out loud when she read the note put on top of her packed lunch by the mysterious sender while she was buying water. The person sitting in front of her in the crowded canteen was caught by surprise. Anne recognized him as her former classmate in her art class that she never had an interaction even though they were in the same class last semester. It's not only because she's shy and withdrawn towards other people who do not belong to her group of friends, but also because Semi Eita is one of those people who are very well-known in their university.

For her to interact with him will only give her a headache. Her friends dating the other famous and good-looking guy in their university is such a hassle. For Anne, to graduate with flying colors with her chosen course is her priority. Having a gorgeous boyfriend like Semi is just a bonus.

She's already on her 4th and last semester in college, and she wants to keep her peaceful life that way. Though she wouldn't deny that she has a crush on him but still not to the point where she would want to involve herself with the famous guitarist/singer of their University Band.