Ride Slow

Ride Slow 

 Terushima x You 

 TW: Detailed 

-Start-

You felt his pierced-tongue on your wet cunt. The sound that he makes while licking your wet hole is embarrassing to hear and at the same time, erotic as if he is deliberately making it hard for you to suppress your moans.

Your hand clutched on his blonde hair tightly but he didn't bother to stop you or to stop pleasuring you by licking your dripping wet entrance and sensitive mound alternately. The metal piercing on his tongue increases the pleasure you feel, which makes your hips come after his tongue. And to make you feel even better, your beloved Terushima raised your legs and spread them wider so he would have more access to your sweet spot. 

You saw him smile when he glanced at you. He probably saw how wet you are when the moonlight penetrated on the windshield of his car that is parked in the secluded place that he brought you to talk to one last time. 

"T-there...ahh! M-more...l-lick me more Teru- ahh!" You sound delirious to the pleasure that his tongue is giving you. You've forgotten the reason why you wanted to end your relationship with him because of how that tongue of him expertly makes you have an orgasm a couple of times.

Terushima didn't disappoint you, he opened your legs wider, buried his face to your dripping womanhood, and starts tongue-fucking you. You felt dizzy because of the pleasure that his pierced tongue is giving you. Your moans get louder as you sway your hips to the movement of his expert tongue. He seems delighted when you stopped suppressing your moans, so he slips a finger inside your wet pussy, and together with his tongue, he made you climaxed for the nth time.

"M-more...ahh! Ahh! Hmngh... Swirl your tongue more babe...ahhh!" You begged in a drunken state like because of the pleasure he gives you that he gladly obliged. He swirls his tongue inside you more even you just came. Your body keeps on trembling in pleasure while Terushima keeps on eating you until he can't take it anymore.

"*You*...I want you...Let me take you, babe..." He said in a hoarse voice while unbuckling his pants to let his hard manhood be free from suffocation. He positioned his hard cock on your entrance and slide it on your slit that is dripping wet from the foreplay.

You felt Terushima's unprotected and hard cock brushing on your entrance, while he patiently waits for your answer. Instead of answering, you grabbed his unbuttoned suit and kissed him passionately. You could taste your juice but it doesn't bother you at all. Terushima slowly thrusts inside you, while gently massaging your breast simultaneously. You saw him close his eyes when he finally gets to feel your warmth inside again after a week of not seeing him because of your fight. Moan escaped on your parted lips when his tongue traces to your neck and sucks your skin, leaving his mark on you like he always does.

"Don't break up with me, *You*. I'm sorry."

He whispered in your ear in a pleading voice, before licking your lobe and thrusting deep inside you.

You felt amazing when he swirls his hips while pulling out and thrust even deeper again. Your body arched whenever he hits your G-spot. And since you're having sex on his car, there was nothing to grab unto but him and the headrest of the passenger's seat, so you chose to grab on his back. You hear him groan in pain in pleasure whenever your nails are scratching on his back every time that he rammed roughly inside your dripping pussy. 

"A-ahh! T-there Teru...ahmmnn...l-lick me m-more...Ahhh!" You begged and pushed his head even more to your breast, and made him suck your perked nipples like a baby. And it feels so good whenever his piercing is touching your nipples. That piercing of his gives you a different sensation that is quite addicting.