Writer's Block

Writer's Block
Shoyo x Y/N Farrell

-1-

Y/N cussed out loud. She's on the verge of going berserk. No, someone's not picking a fight with Isidro Farrell's only daughter, and she's not on her period either. She's mad partly because of the heat and how Kita Shinsuke ignored her messages about their family's dinner later, he is her unrequited love despite being engaged to him for years now. But on top of it all, she's close to blowing up because of the most annoying hindrance in her profession, writer's Block.

She cussed in irritation for the nth time when she realized that the aircon is off so she turned her head around glaring at the man curled up in bed behind her. Her irritation fades a little when she sees the tangerine-haired guy wrapped in a blanket despite the summer heat. She stopped staring at the blank sheet of Microsoft word and approached the man trying to hide her worry.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked as she sat down at Hinata Shoyou's bed. Then she remembered that Natsu texted her about reminding Shoyou to take his meds if she will see her brother. She touched his forehead to check his temperature and almost cussed out loud when she found out that he was burning up.

"Hey Slave, wake up!" Y/N called out to him in panic.

Shoyou opened his eyes slowly and smiled weakly upon seeing Y/N's face. "Are you done?

Y/N didn't get to answer him because Shoyou pulled her for a hug, making the well-known cold-hearted princess of the Farrell almost cussed out loud after feeling her slave's high-temperature body.

She hates the heat. She hates getting sweaty. And on top of it all, she hates body contact. But that was before she met Hinata Shoyou, the man who proposed to make her works turn into reality. For some reason, she found his touch more tolerable than the other guys who tried to make a move at her before. She's more used to Shoyou's touch than Shinsuke who's supposed to be the object of her affection. But being the only Y/N Farrell, she refuses to admit that Shoyou Hinata is the only person that her body accepts.

For her, Shoyou Hinata is just her slave. Her puppet. Someone who could make her dreams a reality. Her dream of making all the characters in her stories get the endings they deserved; make their unrequited love be reciprocated. The thing she couldn't get with Kita Shinsuke.

"You're hot and sweaty, get off me, Slave," Y/N said coldly but she didn't push him away either. She stayed in his arms, trying to hide her worry for this human tangerine who confessed in a rather different way. A smile almost cracked her lips when she remembered the way he confessed to her.

It was rather peculiar, his way of confessing. For normal people, they would probably sound like someone is just asking you to play a game with them, but she's Y/N. She's a Farrell. She's not ordinary. She is extraordinary. This is why she immediately realized what Shoyou meant when he said his proposal she knew right there and then that he planned to make her his in every twisted way he knew.

"Get away from me, Slave," Y/N repeated without a hint of irritation in her voice. It seems that her annoyance due to her writer's block dispersed because of her sick slave who looked like begging for her attention and affection.

"Five minutes...please stay like this..." Shoyou hummed weakly while looking at her with puppy eyes, trying hard for his erratic heartbeat to not be heard by Y/N.

But Y/N is already aware that his fever is not the cause of his racing heartbeat rather it's their bodies being closed on each other is the reason for it to beat erratically. And she's loving it for some reason, his way of trying hard for his feelings won't get noticed by her.