I Shall Have You

I Shall Have You.
Iwaizumi Hajime x You
FLUFF/SMUT

Saiko's note: It's been so long since I wrote again. Hope this won't flop lol 😆 I've been feeling under the weather while writing this so I don't know if this one's good though. Still hope you enjoy ✊

CONTENT WARNING: indecent words ahead, vaginal Penetration, Perverted Iwaizumi, NSFW with plot, biting, fellation, marking, possessive Iwaizumi.

Start 📍

- 1 -

You're supposed to be an Iwaizumi and Hajime should be your brother. If only he didn't oppose you being legally adopted by his parents when he was twelve and you were ten. His parents saved you from your abusive step-mother and raised you as their own for fifteen years now. They didn't legally adopt you but you've been in their care. They treated you as their daughter but Hajime never once treated you as his sister.

He is cold and distant even until you moved out from their house and transferred to Tokyo because of your work. That is why surprising is an understatement of what you felt when you saw him waiting for you outside your apartment tonight.

"*You*, have a good sleep. You need it. I know you're tired so I'll go ahead. Good job on this event and I hope you'll consider what I said earlier." Rintaro Suna stopped your consciousness from drifting further when he spoke to you, realizing you were still inside his car.

You totally forgot the man who just confessed his feelings for you earlier after your event ended just because you saw Hajime's usual cold expression. It's been two months since you moved out from their home and even though you regularly called and visited his parents, you always make sure that he's not home when you do. You avoided him not because you knew you were hated by him but for your own selfish reason.

You avoid him because you're deep-rootedly in love with him... with your supposed brother... with Iwaizumi Hajime.

And now, just seeing his handsome face, you felt that those times you tried to avoid him went in vain. You realized that Rintaro couldn't make your heart falter without making an effort. And you realized that you are like a wolf imprinted on someone who won't love you the same. An omega who finally found his Alpha who won't look your way.

You took a deep breath and thanked Rintaro before getting out of his car. His car was out of your sight before you dared to walk towards Hajime who has a colder expression on his face than usual.

"Hey. What brought you here?" You casually asked trying to act normal even though your hands are trembling while inserting the key to the door, hoping he didn't notice how nervous you are with his presence.

"Mom didn't tell you?" You frowned at his response so you immediately checked your phone when you two got inside your apartment. You're quite relieved that you cleaned your house before you choose to stay the night in your office three days ago because it's embarrassing if Hajjime saw your mess now that you're leaving alone.

"You're... you're staying here for a week?"

Your throat felt parched after seeing his mom's message regarding Hajime's reason for staying in your place for a week. It seems that he has a one-week seminar to attend in Tokyo and since your place is closer to the venue, his mom suggested staying with you instead of staying in a hotel.

"Yeah." He answered simply while scanning your place or is it better to say that he seemed searching for something in your place. "You're living alone anyway. Unless you're not."

"Oh yeah. You can stay. The bathroom is near the kitchen, there's also one in my room. If you're okay with using my room you can use it since I have a futon in my workroom so I can stay there. I haven't unpacked all my things so the house is still a bit messy. I got busy with work; I hope you won't mind the mess." You said in a quivering voice because of how dangerous he sounds while eyeing the box of cigars and lighters on top of the island table of your kitchen.