Taunting Sheep, Preying Wolf

Iwaizumi x You

He looks stoic when he's working but you love his seriousness, nevertheless. He rarely spends time with you because of his work but he knew how to pamper you when you're on your period. Tons of girls flaunt themselves but he never cheats. For Iwaizumi Hajime, you're enough.

The only one who can satiate his hunger...
The only prey he will hunt down forever...
You are his favorite dish...his main course.

The moment he laid his eyes on you, he knew you were the one. He shall have you no matter what. That's why he marked you so no one would dare lay their hands on you. And you love it, his genuine love and strong possessiveness he has for you, his only flaw.

"Part your legs." Without looking away from you, he commands. You oblige with caution.

The way his eyes sparkled while staring at your nakedness looked dangerous. The moment you step inside your deviously handsome boyfriend's den with the scent of someone else, that's when you knew you fucked up.

You did nothing wrong but, if there's one thing that could trigger the demon inside him, it is Oikawa's smell on you. Working as an event organizer, you couldn't help it if other's scents would stick on you and despite him hating when you go home having someone else's scent, he wouldn't be that mad. Except when it's Oikawa's.

Oikawa's scent is all over you because his best friend loves to cling to you and on top of it all, Oikawa once kissed you in front of him as punishment when he caught you having sex on his bed.

A long-pleasured moan echoed in his living room when Iwaizumi licks your wet cunt. You couldn't suppress them because both of your hands are cuffed linked on the strap in your ankles that is currently restraining you.

It is pleasurable alright! But as much as you love the way his tongue flicks on your folds... And those damn fingers sliding slowly back and forth from your wet insides, it was embarrassing. If you could die in embarrassment, you'll probably dead by now because of how pornographic the sounds you are making while being 'punished' by him.

His tongue seeks entrance which made you pull your hips from him but Iwaizumi is faster, putting his hand on your buttocks and pushing you closer to him which gives you three options.

One. Moan louder.
Two. Beg harder.
Three. Beg as you moan, 'harder'.

The sexy sounds filling the room are making your senses hyped. Your hips are now moving in rhythm with his tongue as your chest heaves irregularly, as you felt your walls clamping insides. But before you could even reach the zenith, Iwaizumi stopped as he looked at you with a dangerously heightened gaze.

"Why'd you stop?" You asked, slightly annoyed for being unable to cum.

He just smirked and stood up from kneeling. He took something from his 'toy' collections, placed it on a pillow before he made you sit on top of the toy, he placed on the pillow with your back facing him. A surprised pleasured shriek escaped your lips when you felt the strong vibrations from the toy the moment his hard member roughly entered you.

It's like you're humping on a vibrating pillow while he's rocking your body with his unyielding member. You've reached the zenith but having him inside you, grinding you with his enormous pride with roughness, you're not nearly satisfied.

"M-more... Iwa-ahh! T-there daddy!" You begged, finally. And it makes him happy and the demon inside him happier.

His movements became slow as he talked dirty on you which you normally hate, but not when you're already in the vortex of pleasure where embarrassment isn't part of it.

"Tell daddy what you want, baby...hmm... Oh god! That feels good." He groans when you clamped inside, and nibbles your ear as he slowly thrusts back and forth inside you, periodically groans when you clamp your walls tightly around his arousal.

You looked at him with a lewd expression and kissed him passionately before answering.

"Fuck me, daddy... Filled me with your cum... Rub your scent on me... until the scent, you hate faded, don't stop railing me with your enormous cock!" You begged in a taunting way, making him stop moving and look at you with amusement.

You smiled wickedly and licked his lip without breaking your eye contact. "I bet you almost cum, hearing me say that- ahh!"

Your smile turned to muffle moans when he railed you roughly with his huge fat cock that seems became bigger than before after hearing what you said.

"You bet, baby... It almost made me cum but I'd rather savor the moment and give you what you like." He whispered in a raspy voice while you do nothing but moan pornographically underneath him and on top of the toy.

You've reached orgasm multiple times but Iwaizumi Hajime didn't stop even when he seeded you. He appeared to give you what you wished for...

Rubbing you with his scent... And,

Filling you with his seed.