Take Me Back

Oikawa Toōru x Y/n

"Take me back."

I stopped packing my things and glared at him. If not because of my co-workers who looked star-struck to this cheater, my laptop probably flew to his sinfully handsome face.

How dare he ask me to take him back when all he does is leave and cheat! This bastard is surely taking me for granted just because I am head over heels in love with him!

I counted to ten to calm my nerves and heaved a sigh when I calmed a little. I am tired of dealing with him for a week now since my company takes him in as our product's new face. If I won't put an end to this hateful cycle of ours, I will just suffer more.

"Oikawa-san-"

"Tooru... Call me by my name." He corrected but instead of dealing with his nonsense, I gave him my business smile.

"I'm sorry but I don't date our models. And besides... I'm getting married."

With 2D characters.

I said while showing off the diamond ring that Kenma, - my boss-slash-best friend, bought for me as a gift. I guess his thoughtlessness saved me. He bought this ring as a gift because he thought that I do like fancy things - which I don't by the way.

Oikawa looked at my hand with furrowed brows. I know he wouldn't buy it. Because I broke up with him two months ago. We secretly dated for two years and in those years, I lost myself in the process just because I loved him wholeheartedly, leaving nothing for myself.

"Take me back, y/n..." He said for the nth time, not even minding what I just said to him.

I sighed in frustration and put my hands on my waist, looking at him with irritation. I bet he's loving what he sees because his eyes beam while gazing at me filled with desire.

"Stop it, Tooru. I had enough. You had me for two years but what did you do? I never asked you to tell everyone about me but I didn't ask you to cheat on me either. I held on to you and believed in you because you said, you love me. But you keep on cheating and leaving me on air, Tooru. I'm not an option, Oikawa Tooru. Confessing my feelings? Dating you? Loving you? I found those not regretful. What do I regret the most? I trusted you too much. I loved you too much and left nothing for myself. I won't take you back. I'm done. Loving you, that is. " I said applauding myself deep inside me because I didn't cry in front of him while telling all those things that I kept inside me when I broke up with him after seeing him making out when I went to his house.

Oikawa tried to hold my hand but I avoided his touch. He looked like he was about to cry but I'm not dumb anymore. He's an actor. He can fake his tears, just like how he can fake his feelings.

I finished packing my stuff and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm and made me face him.

"Take me back..." Again, he muttered.

"Why?"

"I like me better when I'm with you." His answer.

I smiled. Sweetly. Genuinely.

I love what I heard but...

"Boy, I don't give a fuck." I said with a victorious smile on my lips and left.

--

"Why me?" My supervisor noticed a slight change in my tone when she told me that I will accompany Oikawa to his Photoshoot in Milan. Even Kenma raised his brows on me as if warning me to behave.

He knew that I dated that cheater but he still appointed me to be with him for three days! Traitor!

Oikawa on the other hand, looked undeniably happy when I looked at him. He wouldn't even hide the annoying smile on his lips even after the meeting ended.