Tadaima, Okaeri

T a d a i m a , O k a e r i

📍Bokuto x Female Reader

Ready? Start ⚠️

It was Friday afternoon when you came home from your 3-day seminar that was held in Kyoto. The house is quiet and a bit messy but you expected it since you left your airhead boyfriend alone for three days. You sighed tiredly as you start picking up his shirts and hoodie scattered on the floor together with his socks and towels.

You are guessing that he woke up late today as well for his practice because the house is in a huge mess, well except for the sink since he knew you hate washing the dishes; it's his only chores, to wash the dishes. You're already tired so you texted your boyfriend to buy food on his way home as you start cleaning your place.

Time passes fast and it was already eight in the evening when you finished cleaning so you took your bag of used clothes to wash it together with your boyfriend's clothes after you sent a reply to your boyfriend about him getting home late tonight. You sniffed his clothes one by one to check which are clean and the used ones before you put them in the machine just to be sure that he didn't mix his unused clothes with the used ones like before. His scent struck your nostrils really good, sending a familiar sensation when you sniffed his hoodie.

You bite your lower lip, deliberating if you should do the thought that crossed your mind or not. You weighed the possibilities of getting caught since he messaged you that he will be late, and for sure it's impossible to have sex tonight since you're both tired. You're not sex-deprived but... His scent lingers in your nostrils is tempting you big time. So, in the end... You took off all your clothes, put on his large hoodie, and went straight to your room.

You touch yourself beneath his large hoodie you wore while sniffing his scent from it. You thought that you'd probably die with embarrassment if ever he found out that you're like an omega sniffing your alpha's pheromones as you touch yourself underneath his clothes. But since he's going to be late, he wouldn't know.

"Koutarou...hmm..." You moaned his name in an almost pornographic way while rubbing your wet clit and your eyes closed shut, thinking that it was him who's touching you. You imagined his calloused fingers are the ones who are rubbing hardly on your clit, while imagining his golden round eyes gazing at you with burning desire.

But just rubbing your jewels in circles wasn't enough for you so you slide a finger in your wet core, make it two when you felt like it's still wasn't enough, and pushed them as deeply as you can at a slow pace, trying to savor each thrust you make with your fingers.

You are so aroused and engrossed in pleasuring yourself that you didn't hear the front door open as well as Bokuto's voice calling your name. It's been a while since you two had sex which is why you're like an omega on heat, totally ignoring your surroundings since you knew that you're all alone.

"Hmm...Koutarou..." You moaned in pleasure as you finger yourself and your other hand caressing your breast simultaneously against the fabric you're wearing, not being aware that the man that his name you called just now is watching you from the open door of your bedroom, and his eyes burning with desire...desire to devour you whole.

His libido rose immediately when he saw you pleasuring yourself wearing his hoodie, your legs spread widely in front of him as if you're making him watch a live show...your live show. He took out his raging manhood and stroked them gently as he watched your fingers move faster in your dripping core. Your hips swayed back and forth sexily as if you're dancing in your bed still unaware of the eyes watching you stealthily.

"Hmm... Feels so good... Ahh..." You moaned as you breathe heavily, all senses are being corrupted by your horniness, provoking the pervert who's watching you.

Bokuto Koutarou couldn't take it anymore. Your lewdness is driving him crazy and all he wants to do is to ram himself to your wet and tempting core roughly. And so, in a short period, you just found yourself unable to suppress your cry of pleasure when he removed your fingers from your core and thrusts his long and thick cock in your wet cunt. He thrusts so deep inside you enough to make your body tremble in pleasure as you cum to his sweet assault.

"I'm sorry baby owl... As much as I love watching you, it feels a lot better when I'm inside you." Bokuto said almost sounds like a grunt as he rocks his hips back and forth, twirling slowly and ramming roughly.

"Ahh... F-fuck! When did you come? Ahh! There daddy! That spot feels good! Hmmm..." You cried in great pleasure when he hit a good spot, making him watch you with ravenous eyes, totally provoked by your pleased expression.

You just came but the feeling of his thick long rod in your warm and slippery insides is driving you nuts. You missed him and his thick cock aggressively sliding in yours without protection since you rarely do it like that. Bokuto raised the hem of his hoodie enough to expose your ample bosoms. He grabs one and leans to suck the other one, grazing his teeth gently on your hardened nipples.

"Lick them good daddy owl...hmmm yeah like that...You're doing good..." You praised which heated him even more as he does what you want him to while he keeps on railing you hard.

Bokuto raised his head a little to check your expression and stopped moving when he saw your wicked smile while watching him suck your nipples like a hungry baby.

"Don't look at me like that... You'll regret it baby owl. I've been trying to leash the beast inside me since earlier when I saw you touching yourself while wearing my favorite hoodie." He warned before licking your fingers coated with your juice earlier that you shove gently on his mouth. He sucked your fingers clean before pushing deeper in you and stopped for a moment to give you a welcome home kiss.

You could taste yourself but it doesn't matter. What's clouding your mind is how hot his wet tongue is playing with yours like it's a candy he's trying to melt. You thrust your hips upward to make him move but your horned owl has a different plan in mind. He pinned you in bed, swirling his hips tightly in yours, and pulled out his cock really slow, making you cry his name desperately in between kisses.

"Koutarou you assho- ahh!" Your eyes widened in surprisingly satisfying pleasure when he thrust his cock inside your wet cunt roughly, hitting a real good spot.

"Feels good, right baby?" He taunts as he keeps doing the same thing. You're breathing heavily with the sensation of his sweet-rough assault.

Your hand landed at the back of his head and pushed him in for a kiss to silence yourself with his lips when he starts railing you fast-paced. It was too much for you, or rather say, it was too good that your walls clenched him tightly enough to make him utter a desperate groan.

He looked at you, riled up and the beast inside him unleashed. His golden round eyes glimmer ravenously at you making your orbs glitter with great excitement to how we will devour you tonight.

Bokuto roared like a hungry beast when you clenched your walls again when he deeply thrust inside you. He looked at you with a dangerous expression.

"Damn you and your hotness baby owl! I'm going to wreck you all night!" He declared and as his grip on your waist tightened, he unloaded inside your creaming core the product of your temptation. He didn't let the wave of pleasure faze even just a little as he flipped you sideways, raised your one leg, and shove his unyielding erection to your throbbing insides.

Waves after waves of pleasure. Bokuto Koutarou didn't let you leave the bed until his hunger for you satiated a bit. He railed you really good, creampie you with his load worth of three days that you haven't seen each other. He just stopped shoving his unyielding rod when you passed out after squirting at him. But before you totally passed out, you still manage to greet him,

"I'm home...daddy owl,"

Bokuto chuckled before he pulled out from you, flipped you to lie on your back. And as he rested your legs on his broad shoulders, he whispered his greetings back at you.

"Welcome home, baby owl... Just rest, I'll make you feel good even in your sleep." He said with eyes still filled with an insatiable hunger for your lewd body as he slowly fills your slippery cunt with his thick hot rod.