Chap.3

Narrator - Now this is the starting of my chapters so sit back and have fun .

Marinette POV .

What if I record everything she did to me and play it in front of the class . . . . noo it'll waste my time ohh what if I hack into the school's Security system and take proof but what If I get caught hacking so maybe I'll just go with the flow I guess that's when the bell rang and the whole class rushed to the cafeteria but I knew I needed to tell someone about this even though Nino is with me they already know that Nino is my cousin which kinda makes me related to him so I guess I need to tell someone . . . . someone I know and I have the perfect idea who , but first I got to tell Aunt b and Uncle F I call them using a holograph pen we use in the royal palace .

* This pic is from Greenhouse  Academy where I also got the name holograph pen but the real name is Louis*

They surely knew she was reliable but doubted if she would post it on her blog or not but eventually, they said yes

They surely knew she was reliable but doubted if she would post it on her blog or not but eventually, they said yes. *Guess who it is*  I went to the cafe and pulled over . . . . . . . . . . . ALYA

Alya - Girl slow down where are you taking me.

Mari - I need to talk to u.

Alya - NRN

Mari - Pls

Alya - Fine girl. 

Mari - You know what this seems real swift and weird ok come over to my house later I have something to tell you ASAP. 

Alya - Okay now stop dragging me since when were you this strong .

Mari - Sorry

Alya   - Come on let's go back to the table .

They went back to their table and like usual Nino and Alya are buying lunch Adrien had chef made Chinese food and Marinette has home-cooked macarons and a sandwich well not exactly home-cooked but chef made. 

Time skip to after school in Mari's house bought to you by my 100x laziness.

 Marinette - Uhh hey Alya didn't expect to see you this soon anyways you can go upstairs I'll come in a sec ok .

Alya - Yeah sure.

Marinette - *Opens her trapdoor* ok Alya I need to tell you something important and you can't tell anyone .

Alya - Ok . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . *Suspicious*

A/N - I got 2 ideas for the next part so I will write both of them dow

1. Marinette - You better sit down for this . I I am a . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alya - Princess yeah I know .

Marinette - How ?

Alya - A good reporter never reveals her sources.

Marinette - Alya * Death Stare*

Alya - Fine I went through your diary and saw that you write a lot about being a princess rules and regulations and also you know . . . . .  .  . . about your parents.

2.Marinette - You better sit down for this . I I am a . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Princess I know this sounds  all new to you but it's true .

Alya - *Laughs for 10 whole mins straight until Mari stares at her seriously* Wait your not kidding OMG I AM BEST FRIENDS WITH A FRIKIN PRINCESS .

Marinette - Calm down it's probably best if I tell you the whole story *Tells her everything of what happened*

Alya - *Has tears running on her face and is wiping them off* That is the saddest story I I ever heard off I am so sorry for what happened. 

Okay now we are  continuing the story

Alya - Okay so I have to stall for you right .

Marinette - Exactly

Alya - I can do that .

Marinette - You know what since you are here anyway why don't you sleep here we'll go to the palace tomorrow together plus I have a small surprise for you .

Alya - Great Idea I will call my mom to bring my suitcase .

Marinette - Ok 

*After Alya's mom dropped off her suitcase *

Marinette - Come on I want to show you something.

*She takes her to the place where her real house shows*

Machine - Fingerprint

Machine - Eye 

Machine - Password

Alya - Wow that's high tech

Marinette - We can't have HawkMoth and his minions show up in my disguise and come in can we the modern world is getting improved .

Alya - Oh . . . . . . . k

Marinette - Uncle Felix     Aunt  Bridgette this is Alya

Alya - Your majesty

Aunt B - No need of being that formal around us any friend of Marinette can feel at home here .

Alya - Thankyou 

Marinette - Come on let's go to my real room .

Alya - Okay stop pulling me you are strong as hell .

Marinette - *Rolls eyes* come on .

After they settle in her room

Marinette - Do you like it .

Alya - I don't like it I love it .

We had the best night ever I finally could tell someone but there was still a small weight on my shoulder during my coronation will the entire class hate me for not telling the truth but I guess that's not something to worry about right now . We both slept at like maybe 12 and I woke up first and trained and then woke Alya up .

Narrator - And that's it for this chapter did you guys like it well I hope you did and yeah Bye 

Word Count -  1063